HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

Guys I have one of the last 280ZXs around. At least as far as I can tell. Looking in the Black Dragon Auto Catalog they show that the 280ZX ends at 6/83 and the last 6 digits of the vin being 757691.

My 280ZXT on the little door plate has a production date of 7/83 and the last 6 digits of my vin are: 758761

i was wondering where i could compare vin numbers to get a general idea of how early my '79 is too, its got alot of hold over stuff from the later s30's

i was wondering where i could compare vin numbers to get a general idea of how early my '79 is too, its got alot of hold over stuff from the later s30's

Look on the site for FAST you can put your vin number in or if you post your vin number I have FAST setup and can give you the info

i cant find any thing other than "look this car is fast" or "how fast should this car be" or something like that. i take it FAST stands for something but i cant figure it out.

the last 6 are 117479

looking at bleach's ZXR list its alot earlier than any of those

Yes I could have helped more. So here is a direct link.

Read down near the bottom of the page, there are instructions for installation and getting the program

http://www.xenons130.com/reference.html

i cant find any thing other than "look this car is fast" or "how fast should this car be" or something like that. i take it FAST stands for something but i cant figure it out.

the last 6 are 117479

looking at bleach's ZXR list its alot earlier than any of those

Yes I could have helped more. So here is a direct link.

Read down near the bottom of the page, there are instructions for installation and getting the program

http://www.xenons130.com/reference.html

hmm, looks like i am not going to be able to run it, using Vista 64bit and i am getting errors from the fact i am running 64bit and not 32bit. oh well.

i would try it on another computer but that would be my laptop and its also running vista 64bit

It was on the car when I got it. Right now it's laying in two pieces in the garage. Severe cone carnage split the thing down the middle. I was using West Virgina pin stripping (duct tape) to keep it together, but 4 cones on a wet track did it in. Plan to get it repaired, reenforced, and reinstalled for the upcoming season.

This is my second 280zx:biggrin:, it is my daily driver. I bought her in June of 08. I am currently looking for a turbo parts car for a swap so, if you know of a rust bucket let me know!!!

I have that rust bucket! its an 1983 turbo, it looks pretty good till you see underneath the car or start jacking it up by the pinch seem and the car starts to crush itself. oh well its my new Daily Driver till i get my 240z on the road. dont expect pictures! im happy to say then the 280zx will become my parts car because im greedy and want to turbo my 3.1L after ive driven it for a couple years.

just put in new injectors and had a clutch put in as well, and she runs like a top. if only some one would trade me a p90 for my p90a...

i also had an 82 280zx but it went under the knife like a year ago for parts.