HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

^^^^^^^^^^^

Looks great except it needs to sit .5"-1" lower. CCW's just do it for me every time.

Thanks, I know what you mean. I can't lower it right now w/o rubbing the fender lips, cause I have not cut them out yet.

I'm waiting on a full set of the CF BAMF custom wide flares to make darn sure I cut the 1/4 panels correctly... :mrgreen: It's been said they bolt up in the exact same holes, but I'd rather not take that chance, so I'll just hold off a little longer. :2thumbs:

I've been lusting over the BRM six-spokes for years. One hell of a wheel, I wish someone would make an economical version for us commoners.

After much thought and anguish I think this is will be my new wheels. True pin drive rims. The look works well with the lines of a Z and is period correct too. http://www.vintagewheelsus.com/products-br17.html

I can understand how much these wheels are going to set me back and I'm foolish to spend that kind of money but I need proper offset with NO spacers. Putting things into perspective, ARP is going to hit me up for $700 to $900 for 14, yes only 14 special 12mm head studs. That amounts to roughly $9 per inch! Now that is outrageous! I'm still trying to find a viable alternative for those.