HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Hi texis300. My car is a Norwegian sold car and have Euro spec suspension which i think does the car a little lower than US spec. cars.

I have Koni shocks and urethane bushing and a euro spec L28ET engine. The wheels fits without spacers but the front hubs had to be modified to fit the wheels small diameter center hole. I use the Toyota brake setup with 4 piston calipers and 300zx discs. The car is fun to drive ,

a little rough but feels very stable.

Olav

MONZTER those look great - I did not know you could get panasports in 16x8. I assume you have coilovers for the +19 offset. What size spring so you run? 8" or 10"?

Here is a pic of my zed again this time with the new 16x8 +10 Rota RB-R and 225/45/16

aIMG_8078_thumb.jpg

PC210092_thumb.JPG

MONZTER those look great - I did not know you could get panasports in 16x8. I assume you have coilovers for the +19 offset. What size spring so you run? 8" or 10"?

You cant. Sal at Motorsport Auto ordered 2 custom sets from Japan. One for me and one for his 280. I am running 8" springs in the back with coilovers. The perches just fit above the tire so I actually can fit some 265 Kumos under there as well, its really tight.