HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Here is my Z. Sportmax's 16in 0 offset. Tires are 225/50 16's.

l_934cc08f08bffb69bbbf7bf6b41941c0.jpg

I was looking at these on ebay yesterday if i dont get the ssr's off yahooauctions.jp ill prolly pick thise up for now till i get the SSR's i want...

-PSi

(im a total JDM wheel freak) :burnout:

Here are some Appliance Alloys I re-finished a few years ago:

When I first got them:

264460639.jpg

When I was done:

264460647.jpg

Ironically I picked up this car this Spring after digging it out of the forest after sitting for 15years and it has Appliance Alloys on them, I will kore than likely be refinishing these wheels and selling them (on eBay):

238907162.jpg

Here are the 17" wheels on my 490whp 280ZX Turbo:

24625288.jpg

86310554.jpg

Yasin

Well I wasn't going to post another gratuitous wheel shot of my car, until I saw that Terry posted, so I figured what the heck I like looking at my wheels!

They are Simmon Wheels 17x11 rear and 17x8 front nothing new to say about them, no changes required or forthcoming. They are here to stay on the car...unless I win the lottery and put on something really wide.

DSC01902.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

Scott

youve got to be kidding me... ive been looking for centers for about 8 years that fit correctly... oh boy =0)

Phantaz, you can get the centers from Massey1946 motors on EBay. They are located in Oklahoma some place. Phone number is 405-239-2010.

I think yours were originally polished, just use some mothers aluminum polish on them with al lot of elbow grease.

Guest d260z-turbo

The First Set Are Rs Watanabe I Just Picked Up They Are 16x9.5 Rear Front Are 16x9 Bolt Pattern 4x114.3 And The Offset Rear -19 Front -13

And Next To It Is A 3 Pice Ssr Star Formula 16x8 Bolt Pattern Is 4x114.3

Project 260z 084_thumb.jpg

Project 260z 085_thumb.jpg

Project 260z 086_thumb.jpg

Now before anybody flames me, I've already put this in the Wanted section on the site, but need more help finding them. The Wanted Ads don't show up in "new posts" or forum searches, and I'm getting desperate.

These are American Racing Outlaw II wheels in 15x7. Anybody know where I can find another set (at least 2) of the below shown wheels in either 15x7 or 15x8 with a 4 lug pattern? They're NLA from American Racing as their operation is now in CHINA, of all places and they've discontinued the 4 lug pattern version. I've already contacted them about obtaining some and they said there is NO chance of getting any in 4 lug or even undrilled so I can drill them myself. Email or PM me if you have some you'd like to move along or know where I can get at least 2.

NEWWHEELS.jpg

Thanks,

Warren

• 2 weeks later...

Watanabe RS8, two piece, 16x8 et7 front, 16x8.5 et14 rear. 225-45-16 front 225-50-16 rear. Tires are what I had laying around, and I had to see how they would fit on a Z. This is the daily driver BTW, and as such its stock ride hieght for the time being. The rears rub a tiny little bit. I will prob run a wider tire when I get them refinished, and on the project car. w/pulled fenders

P10102331.JPG

Oh the horible wheel gap. Im postin it anyways! ;)

P1010228.JPG

P1010232.JPG

I know they are not on my Z (they would fit!) but these are a set of 15x6.5 Hoshino Impul Pro Mesh wheels I got to go on the wagon. I did one of them to see what they are going to look like.

They are coated in Gunmetal and Clear powder over the polishing (what a pain) with Candy Burnt Orange bolts. (part of the paint scheme)

Before..(as I got them)

before.jpg

and after..

wagonwheel.jpg