HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

SSR Longchamps above, the best.

Meanwhile below we have a set of Jongbloed super light racing wheels a mate imported from the US. Don't know the sizes, tyres are Toyo R1 semi slicks.

attachment.php?attachmentid=8914&d=1219899079so is that your 280zx 2 seater in the background of the pic? I know there are only a handfull of them in Oz as they were never imported by Nissan for sale when new - so only private imports from Japan, NZ or other countries in the AP region. Lov'n the look on the 260z too.

Hi everyone,

There’s been lots of pictures on the ccw classic wheels in this thread but none of them has given their full specs. Im planning to get one set of those classic ccw from http://www.ccwheel.com/files/wheelprofiles-display.php?id=Classic but need some advices from you fellow zedders.

photo_full_1.jpg

At the moment I own a 1977 260Z 2+2, everything are still stock parts. But with the new sets of ccw classic wheels in mind im planning to convert 4 lugs to 5 lugs and change the suspension by using coilovers.

For the set of the new ccw classic wheels im planning on having:

17 x 9 (front) with 245/40 and

17 x 9.5 (rear) with 255-275/40.

But the problem is im not that familiar with offsets.

So my questions would be:

1. What would be the desirable offsets for the front & rear without rubbing the suspensions & without the wheels coming out off the arches? I want it to be a perfect fit without using any spacers.

2. What would be the maximum lip size I can get for the front & rear? Is 3†for front & 3.5†for rear ok? Has anyone got pictures of a 3†deep lip size as well as a 3.5�

3. Since im changing the front hubs as well either from http://arizonazcar.com/strassy.html (complete roadrace strut assemblies) or http://www.modern-motorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=60_62&products_id=60 ( Aluminum 5 lug Cobra hubs! Zero Offset!) what would be the desired size of the centerbore (diameter of the center of the wheel) of the classic ccw wheels?

frontdone5.jpg

5lughubs.jpg

Im trying to avoid using flares, but if the wheels comes out of the arches, I might as well have to use one.

This is my current Z

2820081389_526f51c727_b.jpg

Im planning to follow this Z

4128240Z_4.jpg

Appreciate your kind advices.

Regards,

Abgyak

I would ROCK! that 2+2...best looking one I've seen.

I agree. That is by far the best 2+2 so far. In fact, I'm thinking about buying one for a daily driver. I can justify it since it seats four people and it's now "practical." :D

Davy