HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

They look great. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for these?

ls240z for this size they run $299.00 per wheel.

You can also opt to get them powdercoated from the factory for $75 a wheel or anodized for $70 a wheel.

I work in the wholesale part of the industry so I was able to save on taxes. So it was $1200 total. (I didn't have to ship them)

Going to test fit these bad boys tonight.

Spinwerkes 82 series

16x9.5 -32

16x9.5 -25

I actually got a buddy who is running the spinwerkes in 16x9.5 +0 all around with perfect fitment with just a roll.

I personally have a set of Spinwerkes as well except 15x10 -12 all around. Tested them on my other friend's Z and looks like a nice roll and slight pull will clear em hopefully.

post-26283-0-99588800-1371972530_thumb.jpg

Cars in need of a wash but figured id share.  Jumped on the rota group buy band wagon.  Tires are 255 Rs3s if anyone is curious.  Flares are generic ebay, have a smidge bit of gap at the rear/bottom thatll need a bit of finaggling but the fitment was good beyond that, especially when I weigh in the price.  Also showing off my shaved rear bumper.

983980_10201559239367691_216372726_n_zps

I'm running Simmons 3pc rims shod with BFGs 225/50ZR16 front and 255/50ZR16 rear. Here's a catalog cut and on the car the centers are powder coated to match the car. Too bad they don't make these anymore, it was a company in Australia, the owner retired and shut down (what I heard anyway.)

post-42-0-28306500-1372638936_thumb.jpg

post-42-0-07610300-1372638963_thumb.jpg

Cars in need of a wash but figured id share.  Jumped on the rota group buy band wagon.  Tires are 255 Rs3s if anyone is curious.  Flares are generic ebay, have a smidge bit of gap at the rear/bottom thatll need a bit of finaggling but the fitment was good beyond that, especially when I weigh in the price.  Also showing off my shaved rear bumper.

Which flares/seller did you go with? I'm wanting to flare my autoX car, but am looking for the cheapest decent ones I can get since I really don't care much about perfect fitment. 

Which flares/seller did you go with? I'm wanting to flare my autoX car, but am looking for the cheapest decent ones I can get since I really don't care much about perfect fitment. 

Sadly im not too sure to be honest, I bought them back at the end of 2010 lol-  Am only just now getting them installed.  I moved to Australia 2 years ago and the car has become a slow project car on the other side of the world.

There is a seller on there right now listing some for 200 bucks shipped that is 110% using the photo that the seller I bought mine from was using (I recall because it stood out-  Its a single flare perched standing up against the edge of a cardboard box), but im not too sure if its the same seller.  Theyre also charging a smidge more than I recall paying at 200 shipped, I paid less than 200 for mine.  150'ish is about what I had in my head.

The person I had install these flares actually took them and had a mold made of them by his body work guy and can stamp out copies for a good price.  If youre interested let me know and Ill see what I can work out.

I'm running Simmons 3pc rims shod with BFGs 225/50ZR16 front and 255/50ZR16 rear. Here's a catalog cut and on the car the centers are powder coated to match the car. Too bad they don't make these anymore, it was a company in Australia, the owner retired and shut down (what I heard anyway.)

That was a sad day for us gearheads.  Simmons were (still are) beautiful custom wheels, back in the day you were the "man" if you had three piece Simmons on your car.

• 2 weeks later...

619Kris, nice!! I have some watanabes that I ordered 3 months ago, I was contemplating 15" by large offset like picture. I think he has 9.5 and 10.5 rear. Except until I found out larger than 9.5" is sand casting model and has residue leftover on wheels. I want to ask if you see some of the sand casting on your wheels. I went with 16x9 -13 and 16x9.5 -19 rear. I really like you car though. 

post-10151-0-23540500-1374007186_thumb.jpg

619Kris, nice!! I have some watanabes that I ordered 3 months ago, I was contemplating 15" by large offset like picture. I think he has 9.5 and 10.5 rear. Except until I found out larger than 9.5" is sand casting model and has residue leftover on wheels. I want to ask if you see some of the sand casting on your wheels. I went with 16x9 -13 and 16x9.5 -19 rear. I really like you car though.

. you are correct the rears do have residue on them 15x10 . doesn't look horrible just doesnt look as good a as front lol. Yours looks badass!