HybridZ

You will N-E-V-E-R see a Datsun 510 Like This 4Sale Again!

slownrusty

I dreamt about this car over 8 years ago when I first saw pics of it being built.

Bryan is "the" man, attention to detail, second to none!

A 510 that pushes the envelope so far, seems sureal!

Bidding is right now over $28,000 and this is the most expensive 510 ever sold on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170151787922&rd=1

body1s.jpg

body3s.jpg

engine1s.jpg

rsusp6.jpg

body9.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Yasin

I agree--this is one of the best, if not THE best 510 there is. I learned a lot from Bryan's site. I hope the top bidder isn't some flake. The car is truly custom and probably worth it. Nice.

Davy

EDIT: Looks like he removed all of the CF info he used to have in the past. I think I emailed him years ago and he actually emailed back. Nice guy.

I dreamt about this car over 8 years ago when I first saw pics of it being built.

Bryan is "the" man, attention to detail, second to none!

A 510 that pushes the envelope so far, seems sureal!

Bidding is right now over $28,000 and this is the most expensive 510 ever sold on eBay.

Enjoy!!!

Yasin

Actually, Steve Neumans 510 brought $33,500 on eBay last year so this car will have to pass that to be the most expensive 510 ever sold on eBay.

Bryan's car is a work of art but not very good for a street car. No side windows, wipers, passenger seat, etc. It is a show car that will probably just sit in a collectors garage. Bryan has only put 10 miles on the car since completed.

If I had the money, it would be my track day car.

Actually, Steve Neumans 510 brought $33,500 on eBay last year so this car will have to pass that to be the most expensive 510 ever sold on eBay.

WRONG! Steve Neuman's 510 was bought by a friend of mine...and the car actually was sold for $28,500. The bidding may have reached $33K, but the winning bidder flaked. My friend privately contacted Steve made the offer and the deal was made.

Yasin

looking at his other cars, i noticed one that looks similar to a hybridz member's car

http://www.bryanf.com/510/cars.htm

The white Z is owned by or was owned by a guy named John Sixgun I believe, he just got done repainting it iirc....

Yeah I've read bryan's site a lot, few things I'd change for personal preferences but it is one gorgeous/custom car!!

Tyson

WRONG! Steve Neuman's 510 was bought by a friend of mine...and the car actually was sold for $28,500. The bidding may have reached $33K, but the winning bidder flaked. My friend privately contacted Steve made the offer and the deal was made.

Yasin

Ok. Cool. Glad to know the final number. I think that was a fair price for Steve's car.

IMHO Steve's car was a much better 510 then Bryans. Not a work of art like Bryans but a more useable car. The craftsmanship on Steve's looked top notch too.