HybridZ

18 & oh noooooooo!

AKWIKZ

The only game that really matters, and they can't bring their A game? I was rooting for them as they are my wifes favorite team, but I'm very happy that Strahan got his ring. It was the best Superbowl I can remember watching.

:mparty:Congrats Giants!

P.S. Did anyone actually see Coughlin (sp?) smile, even after winning last night?

Guest TeamNissan

I thought (and this is rare) all the calls were fair and just. Idk what argument could be made about that catch. Both feet in as he fell out to make a amazing catch. Not even the pats on the field questioned it.

Belichek congratulated the coach with 1s left when the field was mobbed. Nothings wrong with leaving after that when the rules just state its not official until the last knee is taken.

Pats were too confident and should NOT have tried that 4th down conversion instead of kicking the field goal. I knew game was lost when they did that. Stupid... Oh well... just a month for Red Sox season! Yea baby! NY going down!