HybridZ

Pictures of the new twin turbo setup.

1 fast z

I got the twin cam, twin turbo setup back on the road this weekend. Havent got any vids yet, because the clutch is slipping bad in second and third gear with the new setup. Hope to get back to the dyno "soon". One of the biggest changes, was I remounted the front turbo, so it sits about 3 inches BELOW the hood line so I can run a stock hood now. I also upgraded to TWO To4E turbos, with a V trim wheel which flows 51 lb/hour and the other turbos I had were 32 lb/hour on the compressor side. The Turbine is a stage three wheel. I also upgraded cams as well as alot of port work.

DSCN1426-600x450.jpg

DSCN1427-600x450.jpg

DSCN1428-600x450.jpg

DSCN1429-600x450.jpg

DSCN1431-600x450.jpg

DSCN1432-600x450.jpg

I have 3" intakes which is really overkill for the size of the compressor, and I want cool fresh air, not heated up air coming up front the engine bay to the hood, and then to the air cleaners. They are all manderal bends, so no kinks, etc. The next dyno run, I will try it with and without the tubes so I can see if there is a difference.