HybridZ

Show your rear end

Dude, I'm lovin the tail light panel! It's simple, clean, superbly functional, and still manages to look totaly cool IMO.:icon14: Was that panel very hard to make? I'd like to try something along those lines. The SS trim around the exhaust is a nice touch too. Does the fuel filler there work? It looks like you still have the stock tank, if so, could we get some interior pics of that setup? Looks great man.

Scott, I say forget about others showing pictures of their Z's, just show more pics of yours!

Normally I look at round tail-light pictures in disgust, but your's was done just so tastefully. you just need to get rid of those bumper mounts and shave it smooth. Then it'll be stunning.

Major kudos on the gas cap find. That piece is a beauty.

exhaust1.jpg

The rear panel is home made from fiberglass. The Tail lights are '85 Corvette with LED bulbs. The bumper is a 240Z fiberglass MSA. The rear spoiler is a one piece 5" tall unit, no clue who made it I found it on EBay.

I have plans for back-up lights to be mounted in the valance.