Post Your Desktop! (56k go away)

m4xwellmurd3r

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know whose head this is, but this is what I am sporting right now...

DesktopBackground.jpg

For a while last year, I was rockin' the bling-bling.. and I STILL think this is my favorite desktop wallpaper of all time

Russian_regalia.jpg

(thats the russian crown jewels for the record, thanks wikipedia!)

They're definitely on my short list of things to see in my life. I have the Völkerball DVD, and watching it makes me wish I'd been there. Too bad they're not touring now, I would have liked to see them if/when I go to Deutschland this winter.

That would be mine. I was quite surprised when I saw that one.

I rather thought you might be; I thought it was a great valvetrain portrait, and that is something I need to become more visually familiar with at this point. I grew up around L-engines in various states of completion and running condition, I have seen them rebuilt and torn down.. but haven't actually handled too much, and I have learned ALOT in the last couple years that I need to re-associate with what are now only memories of seeing machine parts.

I leave desktop backgrounds as they are for some time usually.. but I rotate them as I find new ones. The Crown Jewels stayed around for a while because I liked the way XP faded the red out when i clicked "turn off" on the taskbar.