HybridZ

Nissan 370Z - First Official Photos Released

junglist

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From certain angles I love it, from others it is not so good..... That front 3/4 posted here seems to be a very bad angle to me, I don't like the A pillars. The low side shots look very much like a widebody S30 and look great....

I'll have to see it, I wasn't sure about the GTR until I saw it in person either...

Jason

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I plan on getting one when I start working in September. I was just on the site building one, and I originally intended to get a base model with the sport and navigation packages on it. On the configurator on the site you don't seem to be able to have the navigation option without having the touring package. This seems strange, and the only reason I can think of for this is that the hard drive sound system only meshes with the Bose speakers in the Touring package, but this seems unlikely. This is annoying to me as I want navi, but have no desire for any of the options in the $5000 touring package. Does anyone who has been to a dealer know anything about this? Thanks alot.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after dropping off my new front spoiler at Nissan for a free paint job, I decided to check in to see the new 370 in person. It looks a lot better in person and it is REALLY wide. It kinda reminds me of one of those short, muscular pit bulls, just a ball of muscle.