HybridZ

Nissan 370Z - First Official Photos Released

junglist

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I like the way the lights and front 'fangs' work to give it a mean look, like a shark or tiger or something.

I was hoping for a little bit more of a drastic change, but whatever. Is it the same chassis code (z33) or a new one? If it's the same one, I can understand it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I like the body, just not feeling the lights. They seem rather large or awkward looking.

I did some quick changes with MS Paint to cutoff the lights in some areas...

370zwithsmallerlights.jpg

PUUUURFECT!!!!

Tail has somewhat of a Porshce-esque style, nose resembles some of the aggressive Honda/Acura offerings.

LOVE IT!

I cant believe the response from you guys on here, I expected to see a bunch of disgusted replies.

I for one and not a fan of the car iI think the French have gone a little tooo far, but I am a bit biased as I like the 350z. The 350z is smooth and flows nice, everything matches. The 370 is just a mess, the rear quarters dont match with the rest of the body...as others mentioned it just looks ODD from some angles. I like the front and I like the back, but when I see the sides Im thinking what the heck happened here... 350z meets crossfire, meets bloated porshe??? I know it doesnt look the same but the styling reminds me of the new Z4 coupes kinda messed up.

There is no doubt it will be a really fun car to drive, as they have made it lighter and a good bit more powerful but I doubt ill ever get over the looks, but I will reserve final judgement for when I see one.