HybridZ

Post a picture of your car and paint code

280z4me2

Im going to start body work on my z within the next week. Trying to decide what color I want. There really isnt a color that I DONT want. Im just trying to pick from a few of my favorites :-D

Though it might be a good thread for the search feature also. Post a picture of your z with the color code.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My car origianlly The Factory #411 ZZZap special edition paint code, but some fool repainted it a duller yellow:bonk:

I'm normally not a big fan of yellow, but The 411 Sunburst yellow is a wonderful bright color.

Here's How the 411 Sunburst Yellow is supposed to look(Not my car):

1303pa260016ji3.jpg

27365510517cccca3c04aa4.jpg

And then here's the Slightly duller yellow the Previous owner painted it:

dsc00234ph0.jpg

dsc00236lf4.jpg

^It's a little bit more pale and dull than the original 411. I'm having it painted back to the factory color, stripes and all in the next few months.

I'd post a pic of my Z, but it doesn't have the Duplicolor Hugger Orange paint on it yet :icon_frow. Still primer gray...

Hugger Orange should turn out something similar to this when done. I just hope the "budget paint" holds up long term.

022806hx6.jpg

022805kn5.jpg

Be sure to tell everybody about your experience with that paint, Im very curious about it.

Not too many like a green car, but here is mine it's 302 metallic green, original color. This was taken at the Cleveland Z car show this past September. It was the only one of this color. I like the color because I chose it and I have never seen one like it.