HybridZ

Warning these pictures may contain material very disturbing to some people

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mike...hope everyone was ok in that car! Hopefully they can get the car back and swap everything over to a new Z.

Like dsommer said, tires look bald. Did the driver get the car lite coming over the hill and lose control? Looks like it based on the skid marks.

Hey Mike...hope everyone was ok in that car! Hopefully they can get the car back and swap everything over to a new Z.

Like dsommer said, tires look bald. Did the driver get the car lite coming over the hill and lose control? Looks like it based on the skid marks.

It was very sad to have this happen to the owner. He bought my old 550RWHP 416, and only got to drive it for 30 minutes before the wreck. He was use to the old ls1 at 440RWHP but the 416 was just too much for the small tires. This is Joey's (LS1Z) old car.

It was very sad to have this happen to the owner. He bought my old 550RWHP 416, and only got to drive it for 30 minutes before the wreck. He was use to the old ls1 at 440RWHP but the 416 was just too much for the small tires. This is Joey's (LS1Z) old car.

I don't care how wide your tires are when the are practically corded like the ones I see on that car.

Thank god he wasn't with a passenger.

Evan