HybridZ

My Car is FINALLY painted!!!! Lots-O-Pics

Rimal310

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Matt! i need to check out your widebody 240...plans?

Nothing extreme. I wont clutter your thread. Heres the link.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=155966

I hope the paint turns out half as nice as your car. We might also follow your lead and take a class. Dont really want to do it in the garage again.

Thanks for the compliments!!:)

Rimal310 What paint, primer, and clear did you use?

Also where did you purchase your paint?

I purchased my paint from Finish Masters and i'll have to check the brands and type of everything when i get home.

Wow, that paint job looks awesome. I really like the way the rims and paintjob work together. What rims are those by the way, and what size are they?

They are Axis Banzai's 17x8 +19 and 17x9 +20. i have a 2" spacer up front and a 1.5" in the back to fill up the ZG. These were not the rims i initially wanted(wanted CCW :-( ), budget ran short BUT am still really happy with my purchase. these do also fit under stock suspension and fenders with a little 10mm spacer up front.

Paint looks awesome, I really like your choice of color. I'm still ebating what color to put on mine, when it gets time to send it to the paint shop.

i didn't decide on a color until the day of buying the paint! haha i decided to stick with as much nissan/Datsun with my build so that helped narrow down my color options.

One more post just to compliment everything - great job on your first time out!

The gray flares look great. I like them when they don't match the paint color of the car. If you were going to match them, something that blends into the body would look better to me.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for the advice on the community college program. I never considered that, but its a great idea. I have looked at some other courses here locally and considered a few ideas. (OCC and Goldenwest - I'm in Huntington Beach)