HybridZ

Show your angled mufflers

ZT-R

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are Spin Werkes series 82 wheels. They are very similar to the Diamond wheels, but they are constructed of aluminum. My wheels are 15x10 and weigh 14.9 lbs each. I highly recommend Spin Werkes. The wheels are lightweight, and you can specify the width, backspace, bolt pattern, and center bore diameter. My wheels cost approximately $250 each. These are probably the most affordable custom aluminum wheels available.

Here is a link to the company's Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spin-Werkes-Aluminum-Racing-Wheels/100456613370000

Edited by 74_5.0L_Z

• 4 months later...

Not really applicable to the title because there is no muffler in the tail section, but here you go

Basically, this exhaust is setup as straight as i could get it. Its got 2 <45* bends off the turbo, obtuse enough bends that it comes within 1/8th of an inch of both the bell housing and the firewall. At the bottom of that down pipe is a 3 inch flex section, followed by a ~5-10* bend to contour it to the trans tunnel, into a Moroso Spiral flow muffler, Followed by 2 more 10* bends to snake around the diff support and diff as tucked as possible and exit under the differential straight, and then a 60* bend straight out the back

I built this exhaust out of 6 components

1: a peice of plate that i plasma cut into the proper shape, Had it laying around

2: an O/R 2 1/4 inch DP off a mitsubishi starion, aquired for free, used only for a small straight section that is the first 2 inches out of the turbo, immediately expands to 3"

3: 2 4ft 3" Lengths of tubing, about 50 bucks or so

4: 1 UJ 180&60* Stainless Mandrel bend. roughly 50 bucks

5: Moroso Spiral flow. 30 dollars i believe

6: Flex pipe, iIRC was only about 50

This Setup would not be attainable on a stock car for obvious reasons. 1 Being the valence, as you may notice, mine has been cut. 2 The fuel Cell, i have it raised a bit into the cabin, and i doubt this kind of setup would clear the stock tank. but for a modified car for less than 200 bucks it works pretty damn well

Zexhaust1.jpg

Zexhaust2.jpg

its not everyones cup of tea, i know, hell i never really liked it before, but i quite literally used every last bit of tubing i had, and i couldnt really afford to buy more at the time, and i like the way it came out...

• 1 month later...