HybridZ

My Car STOLEN!!!

:evil::evil::evil:

Unreal, my car got stolen from a not so secured parkade early Wednesday morning in South Vancouver at 1:35am (pics on surveillance cam!!, police have the pics).

If anyone see's this 1980 Nissan 280ZX, boxter silver, plate JGG 925 please phone the Vancouver Police, reference File # 04-17130!!

It's a visually unique easy to spot car, boxter silver with 5 spoke wheels.

Focusing on other things (Z31 CV's done, R230 pieces done, control arms installed) but this has me ticked!!!

Apparently their's been a real group of Nissan thefts locally in our Vancouver Lowermainland and Vancouver Island (club member's daughter had her silver 280zx stolen last week!).

album_pic.php?pic_id=2883

album_pic.php?pic_id=2882

That just sucks A$$ man! I hope it turns up. I've heard of a few ppl over the years bringing cars from BC over to Ontario, as they are ussually in better/less rusted shape. May be this is what's going on.. if there has been a rash of thefts going on in the past little while..

man that blows! unfreaking believable how many Zs seem to be getting stolen lately, I hope it turns up in one piece, and the thieves dont. (turn up in one piece)

bastards! makes me not even want to bother trying to finish my, if some jackass loser is just going to steal it.

did you have any type of alarm on it?

That really sux man. If you do get the car back, which you should, have you ever heard of LoJack? It's a satellite tracking system, except you can get it with a early warning system. If you are not within 15 ft of your car (done via a wireless key ring type thing) and it begins to move, you will receive a call on your cell phone immediately.

I'm really sorry to hear that it happened to you, and hopefully the person (or people) that stole the car will be found and punished - along with finding your car in one piece.