HybridZ

Cuddle Parties?

johnc

I was immediately reminded of this:

You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, because I like to think, and I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy who'd walk into a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke Cuban cigars the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green jello all over my body reading playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the urge to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, and singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener." - Edgar Friendly

Sounds almost as good as sex. Not. WTF? C'mon kids, condoms are free. Pajamas are not. What's the problem? Then again, I can see the appeal to getting all touchy-feely in a room full of 14 year olds with boners. Oh wait, no, I can't. *shudder*. Still shuddering.

Cuddle parties are intended for people who are emotionally sound. People in therapy or who are seeing a mental health professional are asked to consult their doctor before signing up for a party and to tell organizers of their situation.

I would think a mental health problem is a prerequisite for this kinda thing! Bizzarre! :ugg:

Fine if you have an equal ratio of men and women, or 2 women for each man :twisted: . But what happens if only men show up and they all paid 30 bucks, I'd want my money back. I ain't hugging no guy!

in a case such as this, one would scream until he had ran ou tof air and suffocated ,thereby avoiding the discomfort of cuddliing another male...

or atleast thats what i would do.

I was immediately reminded of this:

You see' date=' according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, because I like to think, and I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy who'd walk into a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke Cuban cigars the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green jello all over my body reading playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the urge to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, and singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener." - Edgar Friendly[/quote']

He doesn't know how to use the 3 seashells! :lol:

in a case such as this' date=' one would scream until he had ran ou tof air and suffocated ,thereby avoiding the discomfort of cuddliing another male...

or atleast thats what i would do.[/quote']

...And you'll probably wake up to find yourself... being cuddled! :cry: