HybridZ

What's more of a turn on?

auxilary

Its probably sad but I would take the car over her. A girl like that and a guy like me wouldn't last long. I car like that and guy like me might not last long either but it would be from my doing or the trees fault. It was a nice suprise to see her driving the car the way it was made for.:twisted:

Yeah yeah, she's very attractive and that's why she has the job. I'm not sure why the people who host the video are so amazed at her driving. What are her times at Laguna Seca? I'd love to see some shots of her heel-toeing in those high heels. :P

Yeah yeah, she's very attractive and that's why she has the job. I'm not sure why the people who host the video are so amazed at her driving. What are her times at Laguna Seca? I'd love to see some shots of her heel-toeing in those high heels. :P

Ah come on....isn't it pretty amazing that a young blonde (as pictured) could even drive a stick shift. RE: blonde shifting - Uhmmmmmm, let's see....what comes after first!!?

Its probably sad but I would take the car over her. A girl like that and a guy like me wouldn't last long. I car like that and guy like me might not last long either but it would be from my doing or the trees fault. It was a nice suprise to see her driving the car the way it was made for.:twisted:

most of us woulnd't last long with her. that's why you get those 'extended pleasure' condoms!

Both the car and the girl break the apples but, theres alot of people in this world, and not alot of ferraris. Plus with that car you could probably get a better girl then her, so the car.

cant really tell about her driving, she seemed to run up third for no reason, but there just isnt enough to see if shes a good driver, not too curvy (or lack of curve shots) any way.

Let's see, they're both high maintenance, but you can always shut off the Ferrari - I choose the Ferrari. Ferrari wins the ear candy factor.

Eye candy-wise, tough choice - but I'm sure parts of her were fake.

Overall, Ferrari wins.

If I had the money to buy, own and maintain that Ferrari, I could buy all the eye candy I wanted.

Remember the 3-F rule. If it Flys, Floats or F*%ks - RENT IT!

That said, I've been married for 15 years (2nd time) and forgot the 3-F rule in a moment of weakness, which I haven't regretted.

Take the car and you could get 100 more women like her. Do the math. I think shes ugly anyway. She has a snout like an anteater.

I can honestly say I didn't notice her nose.

Everything else looked awfully real. Someone PM silicone boy for a professional assessment.

I can find millions of web sites with dripping wet girls. That is why it seemed so bizzare. It was rather tame and poorly done, so why bother? But that is the first video I have seen of a gorgeous foreign girl winding out a Ferrari.

I am a desperate old man (44) that said and my wife isn't looking over my shoulder at the moment I would say It's a tie. I need to get a test drive from both of them to make my final decision.

Mike

Let's see' date=' they're both high maintenance, but you can always shut off the Ferrari - I choose the Ferrari. Ferrari wins the ear candy factor.

Eye candy-wise, tough choice - but I'm sure parts of her were fake.

Overall, Ferrari wins.

[/quote']

Someone wanna do a formal comparo write up?

Sahwweet!!

Well at least she reaches for her seat belt as soon as she gets into the car -thumbs up there!

And she can shift the car very smooth with the high heels too...double thumbs up there...

I am impressed. She is beautiful...yum!

I have been lucky to have been with some very attractive ladies and was even married to one, but at the end of the day, when things do not work out, you VERY quickly forget that initial beauty. Let's see had my ZXT long before my ex came and at last check (this morning) the car was still by myside...LOL! Even if it takes me two freaking weeks to get the damn oil pan off.

So the Ferrari gets the nod for me.

Yasin

I have been lucky to have been with some very attractive ladies and was even married to one, but at the end of the day, when things do not work out, you VERY quickly forget that initial beauty.

LOL. Reminds me of that poster of the bikini babe where the caption says "Somewhere there is a guy who is sick of putting up with her ****."

Guys! The question was "What's more of a turn on?" not "which will you take for the rest of your life?"

hehe

anyway, when I was watching this, I linked it to on3go, and I told him "dude, I think I'm getting a stiffy... but moreso from the ferrari sound than the chick"