HybridZ

My New Digs "Eat Your Heart Out"

SHO-Z

Well it looks like I sold my Arizona home and bought this place in Montana, It has 8 garage doors an has the room for 12 cars inside of them.

newpicture2pf.jpg

Now for the hard decission with only 3 cars now what to put in the other 9 spaces?

Okay so my plane ticket is going to be $150 to Montana. I'll live in one garage be your all time mechanic/shop keeper/security guard. I wont ask for pay, just let me park one of my Z's in one garage. its an offer you can't refuse. Potty trained, responds well to attention, doen't run away or try and hump your leg. Yeah yeah yeah???? ...... :P that place is awesome!!!!!

Tyson

The next rude but inevitable question is "How far away is the closest work?"

Where in Montana?

I almost took a job just north of Hamilton which is about 50 miles south of Missoula(sp). Beautiful country but a very long story as to why I passed it up.

I get next dibs on being your son and/or live in mechanic/butler/chaufer/security guard/etc..

Wheelman

what to put in the other 9 spaces?

Well, how about putting me, my tools and my Z in a space or two? har har.

Nice digs.. That price is crazy cheap. My step-uncle just build a place in Richmond Ky.. Friggen 110 acre compound with a 2.1mil home and *massive* shop building. Its sorta a vanity farm.. Its a functioning farm but for any real reason other than "for the hell of it".

Must be nice to be a millionaire, but sadly, he hates me and I hate him, lol.

Guest Crema240z

I live in Vancouver B.C in Canada and property with out houses are going for 500k+ minimum in my area but thats also Canadian $'s but still that house u got is more than a steal!:-D I'd be happy with 1 garage.