HybridZ

ScottieGNZ feelin' tha heat!

240Z Turbo

Originally posted by scottyMiz:

i'm with lockjaw i just wanna see them run :D So somebody has to post a vid.I'd drive and see it but man that's a long drive for me ;) Both cars are hybridz's so it doesn't matter really who wins, right?

But Jame's "hybrid" has a motor originally from a N malebitchslap.gif oh crap, I can't say that. j/k ;)

cheers.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should have to run exhaust too.

Why not do this. Race him and if you win, race him not using the transbrake to appease him. That way, if you win both times, what is he gonna say? I personally like to race someone elses race because when you beat them, they can't come back snivelling with excuses.

Ultimately, it is your decision. I live by the old saying. You run what you brung, and hope you brung enough.

I am planning on being there to watch the action though. Doesn't look like I will have my turbo up and going by then, so I have to settle for watching some other folks run.

I wish both of you the best of luck.

Stony, they are having the NAGO thing this coming Sunday so I am going to go check it out. I will try to get some vids if possible. That guy named Armondo was talking trash but well see. Hey I was just trash talking as well about twin turbo 6 and GNZ...hell it boils down to who has the most money not engine......anyway I will see if his so called 500 HP 1.8 4 banger is the real deal or not. He says he can pull 5 bars on a single turbo...I think not. More later.

Guest Pegasus76

I don't know much about 240Zturbo's car but I love Scottie's car. It looks like one fast bat outta hell. 10 bucks on you Scottie...Don't let us down!!! rockon.gif

P.S. Good luck to both of you and we better get a video of this bad ass Z race!! 2thumbs.gif

YOu know - this string is a good example why folks down in Texas wear high top boots. It's too keep all the bulls**t off the socks! This is beginning to sound like the press stuff before a Mohammed Ali fight. So when does the posturing and postulating stop and the tires smoke?

i would just like to see two super fast z cars do their thing. a proven ten second car thats the hybrid of us all versus the super L powered car, man i wish i could be up there, ill run both of you-ON FOOT! good luck to both, i dont know how to call this one you guys both have some serious power right there, but for videos sake can you hit the water box something special for me?

Some body please video tape this :D .

If James has more HP I still think Scottie's still going to win. Scottie has more track time with his setup.

The question is can James put the power to the ground and if he can, can he do it with out breaking anything like sub axles? Scottie has a Corvette rear end so that's covered. The only weakness I can assume in James car is the rear end.

This is a tough call, but I think who ever has more track time with their current setup will win.

My $.02 :D

I just got back from Montgomery.

The night was plagued with problems starting with a rain delay sour.gif Numerous turbo problems all around, nitrous not doing what it should, broken stub axle, lots of spinning tires,and another rain delay. twak.gif

I was only watching, but I did get to see some nice cars do there thing. Overall it seemed like a good turnout and it was nice to put some faces to names.

In the end everything went pretty descent, no blown engines or trannys, and the only people that needed a trailer had one with them. ;)

• 6 months later...