HybridZ

Pork Rind!

auxilary

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put on your poker face and hope they can't see that your bluffing. Isn't that sorta like stuffing a sock in your shorts?:rolleyes: You look impressive until it comes time to perform?:ugg:

That is wrong in so many ways, image matters way too much to some people. I paid $600 for my 69 Camaro open 12 bolt, then I had to buy all the guts to make it posi. So if you're just trying to impress someone I guess you can say $100+ for a few ounces of aluminum and a tin cover is worth it. I can't wait to see what they come up with next. PATHETIC!!!

We Americans will buy anything. Remember the painted cow droppings someone was selling as gold-plated cow patties? What about those pet rocks?

I think I'll make some plastic simulated turbos and superchargers that attach with nylon zip ties. I could sell those on eBay, don't you think? I could have "deluxe" models with pull-strings that make a whirring sound when you pull them. Does this sound cool or what??:mrgreen:

How about octane boost bottles that only have gas in them.Or maybe empty so you can have them laying around inside your rig. Or a velcro MSD ignition box for your dash thats empty. Glue on supercharger.

Plastic nitrous bottle. A bolt on tach that plays your favorite tunes.

A genuine Hurst shifter with a five speed pattern for you automatic three speed. Magnetic base guage cluster that changes color and blinks to the beat of your tach. Bolt on clutch pedal. Rear brake disk that bolts on under your wheel.

Hey...I think Ive found my nitch!!:willy_nil

Nope... just beat ya' to it. Ya' know what thay say... "The early bird fools the worms (eBay junkies)"... or something like that.

Mike, you stole my product idea!

If you build them, they will buy... the ricers will, that is:lol:

How about octane boost bottles that only have gas in them.Or maybe empty so you can have them laying around inside your rig. Or a velcro MSD ignition box for your dash thats empty. Glue on supercharger.

Plastic nitrous bottle. A bolt on tach that plays your favorite tunes.

A genuine Hurst shifter with a five speed pattern for you automatic three speed. Magnetic base guage cluster that changes color and blinks to the beat of your tach. Bolt on clutch pedal. Rear brake disk that bolts on under your wheel.

Hey...I think Ive found my nitch!!:willy_nil

You are with late on the plastic nitro bottle. They have those with a speaker in side them. They also have the simulated rear disk breaks. So try the other ones they will sell first do the gauges that blink and change color. That will sell here.

Darn...well in this case I will start on the magnetic based guage cluster that blinks in time to th NOS bottle!

What about spinners for the steering wheel??

Inert line lock or perhaps a drag chute container that sports a cold six pack?

Lexan stickers for the windsheild? Five point harness jacket?

PVC roll bar kit?

Emergency adheasive backed glow sticks for under the dash?

I must get to work!!!:willy_nil :willy_nil

I have also seen the pvc roll bar but it was in a bronco. Go with the spinners for steering wheel. I saw spinners on amps, speakers, and exhausts the exhaust ones are spring loaded to pop out when you rev up the engine. Then the set will be complete