Post your photography!!

tfreer85

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took the first one a year ago on South Beach in Miami.

Second is in the everglades, third & fourth were from a boat on the Millionaire Row yacht cruise. They turned out great for just using my little Casio Elixim camera I got from Costco a couple years ago.

MiamiTrip1 030_thumb.jpg

MiamiTrip1 032_thumb.jpg

MiamiTrip1 040_thumb.jpg

MiamiTrip1 041_thumb.jpg

Me and a buddy from school took some time to hit the Orlando Skate Park this afternoon, just *happened* to have my D80 and the fisheye in the trunk...

me:

OSPmax12.jpg

OSPmax10.jpg

As a side note, that's a genuine Powell and Peralta Mike McGill board i'm riding. I've had it for years, and never thought anything of it, but two different people stopped me today to tell me it was worth hundreds of dollars in mint condition on ebay while i was at the park. I felt guilty about riding it for a minute, then was like whatever, skate and destroy, right?

my buddy scott (better than i am):

OSPscott14.jpg

OSPscott16.jpg

Some of my vacation pictures over the last 3 years.

The first is from Aruba a sunset.

Second is from the Kentucky Derby 2006.

Last is from Barbados at the Mt. Gay rum factory.

Hope you all like.

Those look like paintings. Have you been using curves???

• Administrators
I suspect Ron's D80 was shooting pictures of his D70

Bingo.

...I know my D80 can't take it's own picture or it blows up!

I think Einstein had something to say about that :mrgreen:

Friendly? I wouldn't say that, but they are no threat to humans at all. Whale sharks don't even have teeth. They eat plankton and tiny fish. This one was feeding on the surface when we found her. Granted they get to be 50-60 feet long, this one was about 40, and could certainly do damage if they wanted to but they totally ignored us. You do have to get out of their way, they can't see straight ahead so if you're in front you could get bumped. We saw 14 of these in 3 days in Galapagos.

are they friendly? lol, I would so not swim with that thing... to be honest with you that would scare the sh*t out of me.

Friendly? I wouldn't say that, but they are no threat to humans at all. Whale sharks don't even have teeth. They eat plankton and tiny fish. This one was feeding on the surface when we found her. Granted they get to be 50-60 feet long, this one was about 40, and could certainly do damage if they wanted to but they totally ignored us. You do have to get out of their way, they can't see straight ahead so if you're in front you could get bumped. We saw 14 of these in 3 days in Galapagos.

Get bumped or get sucked into their giant toothless mouth? :eek: