HybridZ

Post your photography!!

tfreer85

Just snapped a few on my road trip through the mountains today. Nothing too special, as I was freezing and eager to get back into the warm car (okay, so I was playing in the snow...). And excuse the z, it's filthy from hours of roadtrippin.

P1020500.jpg

P1020507-c.jpg

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Amazing stuff guys, I thought Id post up some of my photos from the various diving trips we have been on.

Some Pics from the Florida Keys

n72604599_35491225_9766.jpg

A interesting fish from the creek out back

n72604599_33444976_6376.jpg

Ice Diving 2006

n72604599_32472449_668.jpg

Some cool Bubbles

n72604599_32817575_5176.jpg

Hope you guys like em !

Crombie Brothers

• Administrators

After much deliberation (and probably all reasonable sensibility) I sold my venerable D70 and purchased a D80 and Nikkor 18-200 VR lens. It arrived this evening with me hastily charging the battery, thumbing through the manual, and doing the happy dance, I decided to take a picture. Mind you, I wasn't trying to set the world afire, but I did want to test the waters just a tad. So... in very poor lighting, at 200mm, ISO 1600, handheld at 1/8 sec, out popped this....

TestB.jpg

The only PP was a smidgen of sharpening. No cropping, color balance, etc. The bill was wavy which probably explains the blurry upper left and top portion. Considering the cavalier nature of the pic., I'm pretty dang happy.

After about 30 minutes of foreplay, there are some distinct difference's between the D70 and D80... some of which I'm tickled pink, and some are disappointing. Overall, I'm looking forward to the new challenge.