HybridZ

How much did you get your Z for?

Guest Stoggs

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280ZForce

$5,200 and a 6 hour drive to AZ, 2 years ago (Jan 2005). But a lot has been changed since then, almost everything except paint and rims. Was in great shape when I got it (except suspension), but I had my own ideas for the whole car.

1500 about a year ago, didnt liek the price but i wanted to save the car it was beat to hell :)

1200 for my 87 300zxT 4 years ago (sold)

2000 For a 78 280z w/a SBC 327 ( when i as abotu 14 took my life savings :) ) had no intake manifold or exhaust to speak ( fixed and oh my god) *sold

9500 92TT300zx awesome car sold it cause i got to warnings in it to much fun i guess ( 6 years ago )

I bought a 454 from a buddy with cracked heads for 50 bucks, and a set of rebuilt heads for it for 100 from another buddy. When I told a guy at work about it, he told me he'd trade me the big block for his Z. Anyone know where I can get another 454? lol

my first Z31 i tradeds a 26' sailboat for --1986 NA slicky.

my second 1986 Z31 i got for 200$--and it really kinda looks it--ttop turbo GLL.got it last fall--2005.

my third z31 is a 1984 50th AE GLL i picked up for 3k just the day before MSA last year.

the last 2 z312s ahve ahd 3k of repairs and improvements--to make both turbo GLLs rock stock...........and running good.

slicky just died. i have had it 3 years

$1000 for my 81ZX in 1997, not with me anymore unfortunately.

$2000 for my 1977 Z in 2004

$2000 for my current daily driver 81ZX in 2006

$450 for my Fairlady project car in 2006

$200 for my 83ZX parts car in 2006.

All well worth the money, bloody knuckles and cursing.

$2000 for my early 74 260z with flat-top L24 pistons at 9.2:1CR, roundtop SUs and mystery header/2.5" exhaust...

car had not run in 5 years and had 4 flat tires, worn out paint, DEAD suspension, moderate floorboard damage and rusty subframe connectors.

The car has been in 2 wrecks (all 4 corners had been damaged but had excellent reapirs) and was close to straight...