HybridZ

Explain your screen name choice

alexideways

P.S.: Do we have any FEMALE members on HYBRIDZ:?:

Yes. About 3 or 4 IIRC.

The only one that comes to mind, is chelle. I know that there are a few more, but I can't remember them.....they have never posted a whole bunch.

Thanks guys, keep 'em commin'!!

corpcrim = corporate criminals

Its was a very very small clothing company that a friend and I had started in high school. We didn't do to well but I liked the name so I've used it for everything.

It's not as cool as backwards names or nicknames at work but I like it

Even if you didn't do to well, would you or someone who bought , by any chance, sold some cloths in Canada:?: Was it skate boarding/hip hop kind of cloths:?: Cause, I swear that corpcrim rings a bell, I might have even owned a pair of pants. Was it a while ago or is it recent:?:

This is a pretty cool idea. Mine comes from a personalized liscense plate I had for many years. A KWIK Z . I got it when I built my first turbo Z car and used it each time I built a new one. I can't tell you how much trouble that plate got me into, but it was well worth it.

Brian

Well... I live in Austin, and I have 240Z... Kinda lame...

Everyone thinks my name is Austin, it's not, it's actually Justin, but if you want to call me Austin, that's fine with me, I'll answer. I have about 10 other nicknames, depends on who you know me through, so I'm used to answering to all kinds of random names

My usual sn is Viquipy, a word I made up in highschool

Drunken Vash is another one i use, I'm an anime cosplayer, and a lot of people know me by that name

I COULD have gone with something like "Demon Z" since i bought my 240 on 06/06/06 AND my '72 plate number is DWB 666... but no... I decided on something lame this time

Yes. About 3 or 4 IIRC.

The only one that comes to mind, is chelle. I know that there are a few more, but I can't remember them.....they have never posted a whole bunch.

I know of one female member.... Donna (D83ZXT) she drops in now and then....

uhhh... my screen name... lets see.... J. Soileau is my name, and I hate RB26dett's.... :mrgreen:

Alright, when i was searchin for a car to buy, since my dad wouldnt sell me his 240Z...and had a dually truck a suburban, and the Z i wanted it for my second car, since the first i was sold blew up within a month due to a huge oil leak. i found the Z i alway wanted...on ebay...gotta love it. And since id been drooling over zs, adn was abotu to purchase one, i figured... ZDreamin72 would be a good one, used it for everything jsut about...72 comes from the yea in wihch i wanted, and eventuall purchased.

Even if you didn't do to well, would you or someone who bought , by any chance, sold some cloths in Canada:?: Was it skate boarding/hip hop kind of cloths:?: Cause, I swear that corpcrim rings a bell, I might have even owned a pair of pants. Was it a while ago or is it recent:?:

This was a few years ago I doubt any of our things got up to you guys in Canada. We only did shirts except for the one dress I did for a close friend. Our stuff was like what you described but like I said I doubt it was ours. Eventhough, it would be cool if someone up there did have one of our shirts

Tickwon...well got it in high school from my car club. I got Tick from that cartoon "The Tick" they said I was a buff as the Tick. The "won" is just an Asian twist to it. The full nickname is Chef Tickwon...cuz I'm the only out of my group that can cook really well. So if we have a meet at someone house I'm the one making the good food and grilling. It was funny they called my younger brother Sir Arthur (Tick sidekick Arthur)...he hated it, but it stuck with him and after awhile he didn't mind. That's what happens when you're the newbie.

LineC is a minimum thrust rating you have to follow when you trim the Pratt and Whitney F100-PW-100 engine. Since that is my job for the last 7 years I used it.

Plus Mike which is my first name is to common. (sorry mikelly)