HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

yo im new to this post stuff and i see some cool cars out there . I have a 79 zx and i bin working on it for about 2 yr now..Dose any one know where i can get the back side panels for the car any help would be nice..pic of my car to come when i fig how to do it..help whit that too

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, that S130's color bears a remarkable resemblance to my 4th S130 (current). I know it was never a factory color (to my knowledge) and I have plenty of evidence that my car origonally came in the gold color that was fairly common.

So I must ask... is that original paint, or has it been painted? And did you have it painted that color or was it already?

Here's mine

Mine is obviously pre 82' unlike yours.

Ok this is the car I bought December 23rd at sacramento I just happen to find the pictures on myspace from the old owner before and after pics, the last 3 pics is how I bought it & as you see on my first post I got the hood and the air dam off this car on mine now.

That thing is SICK! What suspension is on that, if I might ask.

Oh, btw I blew up the turbo motor after about 1 month of driving it :fmad:. I'm gonna try and rebuild it this weekend. Wish me luck!

Oh, btw I blew up the turbo motor after about 1 month of driving it :fmad:. I'm gonna try and rebuild it this weekend. Wish me luck!

I e-mailed the previous owner a while ago when he had it for-sale, he said it had/has the slip-on coilover setup up front and cut 240SX lowering springs out back ;)

Murdered out with no bumper looks awesome. Great fitment on the wheels and everything. There is that mysterious airdam again...

Nice z!

Oh yeah the wheels were on the car when I bought the it wasn't really my intention to having it looking like that but it looks different, the air dam is a hard to find poly-urethane but mines fiberglass.

Yeah that's the same thing he told me off an S13/240sx but it road like crap way to bumpy and hits everywhere, front suspension it says cusco and those are without the camber kit I guess they took it off before I bought it and the back suspension is an HKS I'll put up some pics on Sunday when I go to the shop.

The black 280zx I bought is the one that the front passenger wheel came right off, splidle broke well pretty much the whole suspension fell apart.