HybridZ

Rota RB/RB-R, 4x114.3, 17", Z-Offset Wheels

rudypoochris

What would you prefer?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• 17x9.5" -19 On all four corners (as the group buy has been)
    • 17x9" -13 Front and 17x9.5" -19 Rear even if it costs an extra $200 ($950 shipped)
    • 17x9" -13 Front and 17x9.5" -19 Rear at the same price ($750 shipped)

The buy is still available, and I don't know if there was a slight increase in pricing, as a Canadian I was charged $800 USD as a shipped price via paypal(750 moneyorder option as well)

Be prepared to wait....2-4 days for email responses

I sent funds on the 17th and still after 2 follow up email inquiries and a voicemail have not even received order/shipment confirmation!

Poor business practice comes to mind.....

I selected Hblack due to being stock, as I did not want the waiting game on gun metal

I would have revoked payment and cancelled order by now if there was options for source of purchase.

So far not impressed.......:fmad:

Nope, the shop is not going to do anything about it. It was our local Rent-A-Wheel in Valdosta, GA. They say because I didn't buy one of there wheels they couldn't do anything about it because there policy is to send it back to the supplier. All I got was a $20 bag of chrome valve stems I asked for. They know I'm not coming back and they know I'm telling every person I see. You would think that a business that mounts real low profiles on 24'' chrome can keep a set of wheels nice.

What happened was he didn't feed the tire properly when the wheel was turned face down with the polished side in the clamps!! Major pissed, but I'll just have to polish it as best possible and deal with it.

At least Kim gives such a great deal that its afordable to replace if some a*& hole doesn't watch what he is doing.

And yes, Kim still offers the group buy. Yes, you may have to wait a week to get a response. Yes, you may have to resend the email in the event you do not get a response after 10 days. YES IT IS WORTH IT!:D

Nope, the shop is not going to do anything about it. It was our local Rent-A-Wheel in Valdosta, GA. They say because I didn't buy one of there wheels they couldn't do anything about it because there policy is to send it back to the supplier. All I got was a $20 bag of chrome valve stems I asked for. They know I'm not coming back and they know I'm telling every person I see. You would think that a business that mounts real low profiles on 24'' chrome can keep a set of wheels nice.

What happened was he didn't feed the tire properly when the wheel was turned face down with the polished side in the clamps!! Major pissed, but I'll just have to polish it as best possible and deal with it.

At least Kim gives such a great deal that its afordable to replace if some a*& hole doesn't watch what he is doing.

And yes, Kim still offers the group buy. Yes, you may have to wait a week to get a response. Yes, you may have to resend the email in the event you do not get a response after 10 days. YES IT IS WORTH IT!:D

Where's a facepalm smilie when you need one? You can MAKE them pay for it or repair it. Doesn't matter what their policy is. Threaten to take it to small claims; report it to the Better Business Bureau.

Kim has always been hard to communicate with and a little bit slow. I would suspect that he is just taking a while because he is busy. I sent him an email to see if he responds, if he doesn't then I will try and call him.

That's cool, so long as he still sends out his products and everything. It seems like everything has been going o.k. just seen a few people saying communication is bad and that is something I am big on.

I tried searching, and don't have time to re-read all 27 pages.

Kim said that all he has left in flat black is 9.5", what is everyones opinion of running 9.5 in front also? I honestly don't want the black/polished lip, but kinda scared about running that wide in front!

does anyone have pics of the hyper black next to the gunmetal? ive read that the hyper black centers are darker then the gunmetal but then kim replied and said the gunmetal was darker. idk whats what now. lol. visual confirmation of each side by side would be nice so i can make up my mind what to order. i might be ordering 2 or 3 sets, so want to make sure i order the right color.

That's cool, so long as he still sends out his products and everything. It seems like everything has been going o.k. just seen a few people saying communication is bad and that is something I am big on.

Kim is a rep at the company, a HUGE company...this is nothing like "justin/280zforce" that was an individual trying to make products for himself and sell extras produced at the same time on the side (ie his own company).

Okay, so I was able to contact Kim without any issue. If you are someone who has an issue currently and for whatever reason CANNOT contact Kim, please PM me your email address, name, and issue and I will talk to Kim about it and see if I can get it cleared up. I don't really have much time at all anymore because I am finished up my mechanical engineering degree, but I am still committed to keeping this group buy running.

You the man Chris !! Way to see this thing through to the end. I will eventually place an order when I get my car project closer to that point. I however, will need to figure out if I can use the 9"-13's in the rear with coilovers, or if it will be 17"x8.5's fore and aft. I am going with the subtlez kit instead of the zg flares, only allowing me 1.5" flare at all corners. At any rate, hats off to you for making this possible....