HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

Heres a better pix of my wheels, drag DR-31 17x9's all around .-17 offset rear, and -38 front with 10 mm spacers in front only. Tires are Kuhmo's MX 245x40x17 front and 255x40x17 rear .

I think you mean +17 and +38, right? Looks great! Any rubbing issues anywhere?

EDIT: according to DR's own site, they only offer those wheels in positive offsets. It's interesting you bought a +38 front and put a 10mm spacer on it when they offer a +28 wheel. What's the story with this and your setup otherwise? In other words, how did you end up with 5x114.3 bolt patterns?

Heres a better pix of my wheels, drag DR-31 17x9's all around .-17 offset rear, and -38 front with 10 mm spacers in front only. Tires are Kuhmo's MX 245x40x17 front and 255x40x17 rear .

same question as the other folks, you mean 28 offset in the front, and 17 offset in the rear?

How much rolling did you do, and what suspension do you have on your car?

Thanks for the interest guys! I stand corrected! :redface:Yup you guys are right, the +28's would have been better!

I had bought +17 all around but found they were sticking out too far in the front. I then ordered the +38's based on info that the 300zx 5 lug front hub's pushed the wheels out 3/4 inch. Well it turned out that I needed 10 more millimeters to space out the wheels just right! But by then I had already mounted the tires and couldn't exchange the wheels! I redrilled my MM rear stub axel to 5 lug. And yes the fenders are rolled and the only issue I have is the rear tires do rub ever so slightly on track use. But on the street NO rubbing!:icon46:

Get some drop brotha! I plan on going with the xxr's too. But with those wheels ya gotta tuck to have them looking their best IMO.

newdrop.jpg

Kind of like this guy's xxr's:

3803346565_9f7432de1f_b.jpg

Not to offend anyone and not stating that my opinion is the correct one, but icapture, your opinion needs some camber adjustment.

Not to offend anyone and not stating that my opinion is the correct one, but icapture, your opinion needs some camber adjustment.

I love how small jap cars look with step lips tucked just underneath the fender. I dont care if it hinders performance slightly, it looks sexy imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! I just picked up my set of RB-R's on Friday, ordered tires today. I love the Hyper Black! Good pictures, it's hard to capture hyper black with the camera

The local shop hadn't even heard of the RBR's yet but they asked for a picture when I get them mounted :)

I am still a month out intalling them since I'm still working on my coilovers