HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

...bear in mind this forum is all about using the Nissan S30 and other related chassis to build vehicles whose form follows function - that function being speed, both in the turns and in the straights.

'Scene' and 'cool' for the sake thereof need not apply...quoth BJHines, paint doesn't make it go faster. Neither does stupid low. Stance is most certainly not 'what it's all about'.

Ditto....Stance is very important, but you have to be able to use that stance.......and it sure doesn't look like it can be used to me. Its very cool looking, but i would be afraid to drive it and isn't that the point?

Lets not confuse the aesthetics of "stance" versus the function of stance. A Nascars stance from one side versus the other looks pretty stupid up close, but it serves a real function. The typical gasser stance looks dumb to me also, but having the front end sit up high and loose helps in drag racing.

I paid 2500 Euro, thats with tyres and shipping from the UK to Ireland......A bit pricey but I think it will be worth it, Here's their website, all their wheels are made to order, you give them the dimensions you want and they will make it.

www.imagewheels.co.uk

I was wrong thought they were watanbe but they are RM2 Image's.

• 2 weeks later...
What wheels are these... feel free to :flamedevi if they have been covered. I am sure I can not offord them anyhow.

attachment.php?attachmentid=18925&stc=1&d=1259775986

this car gets around I actualy owned this car here in australia and sold it on ebay to a guy in england and now it is in irland