HybridZ

HybridZ and San Diego

SuperDan

• Administrators

The fire is about 1/2 mile from my house and we have gotten a evac notice. Servers are located here at the house. If the site goes down you can figure it out. I am taking a backup of all the data with me but leaving the server up when we leave.

I will get the site back up as soon as I can.

Please pass this along to other members.

God bless.

Dan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if this server ONCE decides to hang up for even a split second longer than normal, i'm going to freak out.

someone needs to find some sort of online chat website we can use just in case the worst scenario occurs

i'm on a complete random forum: lolbbq.net if you want to meet up over there. Jason is my s/n

Just heard on the radio that 346,000 homes have been evacuated in the Northern San Diego area and over 1,300 homes have burned. Two dead so far and dozens injured. The only evacuation shelter left with any space available is Qualcomm Stadium. Central and Southern California have run out of fire fighting equipment and crews are coming in from Nevada and Arizona.

An estimated 750,000 people (the population of the city of San Franciso) are having to find temporary shelter.