HybridZ

HybridZ and San Diego

SuperDan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck Dan! i hope nothing happens to you, your family, or your possessions.

if hybridz goes down for whatever reason, ill be at classiczcars. seems like a good place to go since i think a lot of us are registered there already.

The site was down a short time ago but has come back.

We all have our fingers crossed and are praying all is well and stays well.

Classic Zcars would be a good place to go to for information if we go down again.

i talked to my brother a little while ago. several house that he lived in when he was stationed at el toro marine base has been lost. one in santiago canyon and an appartment outside of whiting ranch were we used to go mountain bikeing when i went out there. after this is done, so cal will not look the same. good luck to all out there.

jimbo

Hope everyone in San Diego and SoCal are doing okay.... My family was finally able to go back to our house in Scripps Ranch. Stay positive Dan... Best wishes to everyone. If anyone in here needs anything please pm me im safe and can help if i have what you need. i'd rather help people that really need it, not the ones that are taking advantage of free stuff. God bless, my prayers are with everyone...

Thanks guys.

We are back and it looks like the fire in our area is now under control or at least not advancing in our direction anymore.

wooohoooo, fantastic news super dan!

told my wife last night about the happenings, she asks, "what's his name?", i-of course say "super dan!", then we prayed.