HybridZ

Ugliest car.........

jbk240z

I want to create a fun, non-pissing match type of thread. The idea is to post the ugliest car made in your opinion. Now, I do not mean to offend any fans of the cars posted, you like what you like. This is meant to be a non-biased type of thread, like belly buttons, everyone has an opinion. Again this is not to offend anyone!

I am going to start by sayin the 1974 Dodge Charger is UGLY............

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ziggity

The new WRX STI... like some kind gutless ford focus-toyota corolla bastard child.

To a slightly less disgusting extent, the Evo X. The IX was one of the best looking of the series, nasty and mean and scrappy-looking. The X looks like one of those really old ladies in hollywood that are all facelifted, nipped, and tucked beyond recognition. And they made the ass on it too fat.

This thread brings back a sore subject for me. Unfortunately I married into owning an Aztek. Embarrassing but true. My wonderful wife loves the Aztek and it's ability to haul our large Rottweiler and the groceries at the same time. My nick name for it is the Pontiac A$$crak or Aztruck. It does come in handy when I need to haul things to the dump although I've been tempted to drive it in.

On the positive side, my wife hauls all my tools and supplies to the race track in it. It's also paid for and my wife isn't asking for anything like a Cadillac Escalade so I guess we'll keep it. :oops:

It's also the only car I own that I'd take on the Bonneville Salt Flats since it's mostly made of plastic.. :roll:

aztek.jpg