HybridZ

What did Christmas bring for your Z?

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce

Well I have to say Zaira has been spoiled all year, but it just got even better...

Things I bought this month or that I got for Christmas for the Z:

-RCI 15 gallon Fuel Cell

-Wink 5 panel Rear View Mirror

-JDM Headlight Covers

-MSA Smoked Headlight Covers (Need to return since I got the above ones)

-Magnecor Custom R100 10mm Spark Plug Wires

-LS1 Coil Pack for EDIS (Not Pictured)

-LS1 Coil Harnesses

-Datsun Emblem

-R/T Diffy Mount

-Energy Suspension Bushing for Diffy Mount

-R/T LS1 Coil Pack Mount

-Billet Timing Cover (Need to return since I already have it)

-Skunk2 Titanium Extended Open End Lug Nuts

-PowerForce Harmonic Balancer (Swapping out for the SFI Spec unit)

-Z Logo Valve Stem Caps

-Chrome Spark Plug Covers

-Billet Water Pump Pulley

-AN-20 Kevlar Braided Radiator Hoses (Not Pictured)

-Craftsman Metric Ratcheting Wrench Set

-Finishing up my rare JDM Wider Rear ZG Flares soon

-Also, ordering AZC Front Wilwood Brake Kit w/in a week or so pending I don't find another good brake kit.

-Looking for a good deal on an Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump & Fuel Filter as well.

IMG_8557.jpg

IMG_8573.jpg

I got lucky.

Just picked up a '00 LS1 and T56, shop engine crane (2ton)

also my wife got me a '72 Datsun 240z model car, cupholders, "Z" valve stem caps, Z key chain and a Z pen.

She spoiled me with the little stuff.

Best part is I was in Nebraska picking up the motor when i realized I had no way to get it out of the SUV when I got home so i called my wife to go pick up the engine picker. She got it, brought it home and had it put together for when we got home. She's the bestest ever!

I got my AZcar coilovers last week, and half of my order from ross. Hoping the rest will show up this week. I was hoping for the rest of the week off to work on the car, but we got busy at work.... Ill get to work on it next weekend anyways ;)

Oh, plus I got a rusted out ZXT for parts at the beginning of the month.

Nothing compared to your list but a couple of good ones in there.

Past Month Purchases

G-Nose

Wiring Harness from EZ-Wiring

Speartech LS1 Engine Harness

LS1 ITB's

Ingersol-Rand Commercial Compressor

Tomorrow Going to be ordering:

Fuel Cell

Fuel Pump

New LS1 Motor Mounts

Tyson

i got MS1 V3.0 unassembled kit, unassembled stim board. assembled relay board, diyautotunes engine harnes, GM open iat sensor with pigtail. and a LC-1 wide band meter. and i also got a set o door handle cover things that go inside the handle and are plastic. i cant complain thats all i know. i allready have the stim board assembled and im going to go get started on the main board here in a min.

The wife got tired of seeing me struggle to roll the z around the shop, so she bought me some dollies to put it on. Should make moving it around a lot easier now! She got those from AW Direct!

She also bought me some very neat magnetic shelves that stick to the side of the toolbox, for extra storage. She got those from Griots Garage.

The oldest bought me a crafstman torque wrench for inch pounts, and the youngest bought me a kit to paint letters with... So I can paint "porsche" on a bunch of stuff.

Finally, the wife bought me a new Watch. It's the Porsche Turbo Soeed Chronograph!

http://eagleday.stores.yahoo.net/watches1.html

Mike

ACT 6 puc SPRUNG clutch, digital fuel pressure guage and sending unit, 4 bar map sensor for the Megasquirt, And I'm about to order some 750cc injectors, left/right door seals, some T-bolt hose clamps......... I think thats everything my wife has no idea I got the car for X-mas?:icon6:

My girlfriend got me the first two Wangan Midnight Books and the DVD with english subtitles of episodes 1-6 :burnout:

I got a bunch of tools from my parents. Big jackstands, some punches, drill bits set, and my favorite... 12" mitutoyo Dial Calipers so I cant finally measure exhaust flanges and other large things easier.