Cause we sure don't.

Snow advisory. woohooo...:shock:

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE...UPDATED

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SPOKANE WA

249 PM PDT SUN APR 20 2008

...AN UNSEASONABLY COOL AND SNOWY WEATHER PATTERN WILL CONTINUE

THROUGH MONDAY...

--------------------------------------------------

A SNOW ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM PDT MONDAY.

HEAVY SNOW SHOWERS WILL TRACK SLOWLY ACROSS THE REGION TONIGHT

AND MONDAY...PRODUCING ACCUMULATIONS OF 1 TO 3 INCHES. DUE TO THE

HIGHLY CONVECTIVE NATURE OF THESE SHOWERS...WIDE RANGES IN

ACCUMULATIONS CAN BE EXPECTED...WITH LOCALIZED AMOUNTS AROUND 4

INCHES NOT UNCOMMON.

lol, you're in washington. the precipitation capital of the US. but yeah, that's kinda ridiculous. at least in memphis, if we don't like the weather we can just wait it out for ten minutes. then, it completely changes.

Actually, there are cities in Texas that get more yearly rainfall amounts than Seattle does. You guys get it all at once, we just have a constant mist, so to speak. :mrgreen:

Actually, many places across the United States see far more rain than Seattle, in fact Seattle is not even in the top ten rainiest cities in the US! However, it did snow this morning as well as yesterday morning. Makes for cold weather to work on a Zcar restoration!

Well, I was in Spokane, WA last weekend when it was 72 there and low 80s here in Eugene. This week, we get snow both nights this weekend. It's damn cold working on the Z in the garage, too! I'm thinking that May better give us some nice weather! :)

Yea, wind in the bay area last week was NUTS!!!! Especially on saturday. Some areas were getting gusts over 50mph.

But yea, it's been beautiful here in norcal lately and spring is definately well under way. We also had a very mild winter though. Normally there's several weeks of morning frost, and this year was just a couple days here and there.

For what it's worth I've been driving the 280Z to work since I bought it almost 2 months ago now, with no heater. Just wearing a jacket to keep warm. Hands get a little numb by the time I get to work thuogh.

Cause we sure don't.

Snow advisory. woohooo...:shock:

We had 4" of snow the day before yesterday it mostly melted in the afternoon, then another 4" yesterday. Had the loudest thunderclap I've ever heard about 10 PM last night. It must have hit a tree in my yard or something. My dog about sh!t a brick... :D

Looks better today, but I'm with you. This is really starting to get on my nerves, especially after the ONE 80 degree day a couple weeks ago.

Been daily driving my Z for over a month now here in Yakima. :mrgreen:

Sorry guys - it's been cold but that only makes it interesting trying to find enough traction to hold it straight. Sorry y'all picked the wrong parts of Washington to live in.:icon45::icon56:

I'll take a peeok at the Spokane weather this weekend. I'm going to be in Moscow Thursday night and then up to Coeur d'Alene for Friday night and a bit on Saturday before heading back to the barn. The wierd weather has me running on the cautious side so I'll be rolling in the Suburban instead of the Z32 'vert.

The past week and the coming week here in NY has been, and looks to be, the best weather I have seen in a long time. Mid 70's by day, mid 40's by night, clear and crisp. There is about a 25HP difference between day and night driving. The cool night air makes more power. I hope this weather trend continues. I actually got to wash-wax the Z and thrash it around town.

I am getting it ready for the Rhinebeck bi-annual car show on May 3rd and the Bear Mountain season opener car cruise on May 7th.

Flew out of Calgary Sunday, Friday/Saturday 12" of snow fall and -20C with the windchill...arrived in Bakersfield and first thing I did was fire up the Z!!! Yahoo!! Drove it to LA yesterday and tonight we're going to San Jose to watch the Flames and Sharks in Game 7 baby!!!