Winter wonderland!

woldson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here in western WA we don't normally get more than about 4" at a time. Got a foot on the ground now and we're supposed to get another 8-12 inches over the next few days. They were calling for 30-50 mph winds too, but they seem to have backed off on that part. I can only imagine how many trees would have gone down. Glad I got that generator last year...

Nice icicle pics.

I finally pushed the foot and a half of snow from the latest storms off of my Z this morning. More is supposed to fall this weekend too. I'll have to post some pics of my own next time I plow the parking lot with the 6x6.

Yeah... I heard you guys got slammed down there more than we did... that's a rare thing! :D

a pretty crazy winter. Im back in NW washington, after moving over the mountains from Spokane last week. Boy am I glad I got out of there when I did. A day or two later and I would have been stuck. haha.

I've been having a lot of fun in it personally. Most of our cars my family drives are 4WD or AWD. Two subarus and a 4WD Tercel wagon.

Took the Tercel wagon out a couple nights ago, tied a rope to the back of it, and snowboarded behind it around my friends neighborhood. Then went to my church's parking lot and hit some fresh snow there. what a blast!

Ill have to get some pics in the morning of my house. I had to dig out our driveway thanks to the plows making a huge bank in front of it.

Ive been pulling out quite a few people. Keep a nice towstrap in my RAV4. I actually stopped to help a guy trying to pull in a gas station. He locked his keys in his car, with it running, in drive!! And I was going to pull him out!! That would have been great.

That's so rad. I love snow!

I've only seen more than 6 inches one time in my life...when I went to Colorado to visit my son. And it was about 4 feet.

But, it snowed a couple inches here about two weeks ago. Was 65 degrees two days later...but it's been frickin' raining almost ever since. dammit.