HybridZ

I finally have aeros!

deja

I finally took the car out with my camera. I got the last piece of my aero package modified, mounted and painted. The side skirts are MSA type3 with the upper fender portion cut off. The rear is a highly modified Black Dragon piece I got for free, thanks Nullbound. The front air dam is a MSA type1 with a filler added to the top to meet up to my custom grille.

5-18-09c.jpg

5-18-09d.jpg

Nicely done! :2thumbs: That's definitely heavily modified on the rear piece, especially considering what it looked like when you got it. And the side skirts definitely look much better without the upper portions.

Very cool. I'll need to consult with you on modifying a hood in the near future:mrgreen:

Thanks Ryan. Yeah its not much like it was in its previous life.

Bummer you're not going to make it to DNI. I'd like to see your 510 wagon some day. I will be happy to give what ever advice I can offer on the hood.

Nicely done! :2thumbs: That's definitely heavily modified on the rear piece, especially considering what it looked like when you got it. And the side skirts definitely look much better without the upper portions.

Very cool. I'll need to consult with you on modifying a hood in the near future:mrgreen:

I wonder what they wee thinking when they produced those things with the monster front fender overlap. See ya Friday.

Looks GREAT! I like your idea on the Type III skirt trim; I'll have to check it out Friday at the (DNI) Hotel!

I finally took the car out with my camera. I got the last piece of my aero package modified, mounted and painted. The side skirts are MSA type3 with the upper fender portion cut off. The rear is a highly modified Black Dragon piece I got for free, thanks Nullbound. The front air dam is a MSA type1 with a filler added to the top to meet up to my custom grille.
Cutting the tops off the side skirts made a big difference. Looks MUCH better that way!

IMHO all sports cars should have round tail lights, LOL. They are form a '85 Corvette. I made the fiberglass rear panel.

tail-lights.jpg

Looks great! I have never been a fan of the round tail lights but I have to admit....I LIKE YOURS! What are they off?

Ebay find. They are actually Peterbuilt marker LED lights. I had the bezels black powder coated. They are still sold on EBay. BTW The screw holes line up with the 280Z holes.

What type of side markers do you have? Looks great, btw.