HybridZ

Worst pain I ever experienced in my life

auxilary

The worst pain I had was trying to jump from a very large industrial-sized dumpster to a parking lot car stall roof and instead going headfirst onto the pavement where I broke my arm and had a slight concussion from my head hitting the pavement. Why do that' date=' you ask? I was 2 years old; it was my job to do stupid things.

Davy[/quote']

That explains things!! :)

I had my last stone for 2 weeks before it came out. Its was a 4mm stone which is about the largest they say you should pee out. It may sound funny... but if you stand on your tip toes and slam down on the ball of your foot several times a day it should help pass it along your system. I passed mine about 10 hours after I started doing this. Take hot baths, eat plenty of citrus, and drink lots of water/cranberry juice.

List of things to avoid

-Ice Tea and coffee

-Lots of dairy products

-Spinach

-Chocolate

-Peanuts

I've always heard that drinking a 6 pack of Heineken beer does the trick...not only to increase urine production and help pass it, but supposedly there is something in Heineken that helps break up the stone(s) and makes them more easily passed.

Never experienced them myself, but a couple of buddies have and heeded that advice with successful outcomes (pardon the pun).

I don't know if it really helps break down the stone(s), but after a 6 pack, you shouldn't really care anyway.

Woke up, slight constipation and lower abdominal pain. Figured it'd go away, but this wasn't a sharp pain - it was dull on the lower right side of the abdomen. It got progressively worse, and I could hardly walk.

Got into my car and started driving to ER. Halfway there, I started hyperventilating and losing sensation in my hands. I managed to get myself into ER, and the nurse handed me a form to fill out. I barely managed to get my name and phone # written down until I could no longer hold a pen or focus.

My back muscles were extremely tightened and I was shaking uncontrollably. 2 doses of morphine and 1 dose of some other ♥♥♥♥ I can't remember calmed me down, followed by another dose of morphine later when the pain started to come back. Xray, CT scan revealed kidney stone.

Seriously I've never felt this much pain in my life before.

Kidney stones suck. I had my first run in with them about 10 years ago. I still say that breaking my shin bone in half was the worst pain for me.

My wife is a M.A., that oxy crap seems to more additicting then cigs. (I smoke, unfortuatly).

Just be mindfull. Don't become one of those zillions of seekers my wife runs into daily.

I know. My friend went to rehab because of it. I only took it for my back when I couldn't move at all because of the swelling around my nerves in my back. still have half a bottle left and hadn't touched it at all for like 2 weeks :P

Ouch!!

Been there, done that: had a bladder stone, and it was the most painful thing i have ever experienced. Brutal. I lay in pain on the floor of the emerg ward for three hours until I finally passed it. I'm told these things build up if you hold back from pi**ing too much, so now when i gotto go, I go.

i have not had the pleasure of kidney stone. know many people who have. mine was migranes that would have me in bed for a week. recently i found i have plantar flaciitis, or bone spurs in both heels. cant walk.

15 years ago i was mountain biking in so cal behind whiting ranch near the holy jim trail. came to a rocky drop. no problem. went down and came out ok. my brother saw me and said that he liked his skin where it was and walked down. his friend said ♥♥♥♥, if he can do it, i can do it. started down and was riding the front brakes too much and endoed. in the process, he narded himself on the handlebar stem. :shock: i was in pain looking at him. hell the thought of it is painful. we asked if he was ok and eventually he got up and we rode back to the cars. i guess later that night when he got home, he was getting ready to take a shower and was still hurting. he caught a shot of his bear ass in the mirror and noticed someting out of place. his testes were out of his sac.:shock: when he hit the stem, it ruptured his sac and a teste poped through. off to the er for stiches.

get better with the stones. some of the people i know did not know that they had passed the stone. just some hope.

jimbo