HybridZ

1972 skylne GC10 for sale

Perfect240z

"The engine has been upgraded with Individual Throttle Bodies" :lol: :lol:

I knew I should have held onto my 4 door box.. :bonk:

Seems legit. :P You didn't know it was a three cylinder? Also these throttle bodies have the unique feature of being where the fuel gets mixed in, so you know they're good.

Don't get me wrong, I like the way these look, but I don't see the market for it at that price, because if you've got that kind of money you'd get something with a few more bells and whistles.

I think I'd take one of these though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-Detomaso-Pantera-/290675886270?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item43ada208be

Funny, even 10-15k and I'd be scratching my head, but maybe that's just me. This car does NOT look like a 30k vehicle. As John mentioned there's torn seat, but then there's other stuff like poorly aligned panels, chrome trim that's not aligned at all, and what's with the strange red rugs? What's under them I wonder, and even minor rust issues for 33k? I've seen R33's go for $33k, seems like much less of a waste of money than this...

Having said all that, it's a cool car and I hope it finds a good home.

Not to mention the Turbo valve cover.

MMMM pantera! very nice cars, there is a place in southern Cali that restores them

www.pim.net

Speaking of overpriced... :P

But seriously, once upon a time they quoted me almost $20k for a bare shell iirc. I don't even want to know what they charge to restore one. I bet parts for a pantera are easier to get than this skyline though. Plus, 351 :D

A GC10 doesn't have the Feds on your tail looking to confiscate and crush it like an R33, either!

$30k for car you drive...

$30k for a compressed cube of compacted scrap metal...

Hmmmm, which woul I be more inclined to pursue?

:^P

A GC10 doesn't have the Feds on your tail looking to confiscate and crush it like an R33, either!

$30k for car you drive...

$30k for a compressed cube of compacted scrap metal...

Hmmmm, which woul I be more inclined to pursue?

:^P

Neither, since I don't make 100k+ a year yet. I'll stick to my el-cheapo projects for now. Did I mention to anyone yet I'm about to be given ANOTHER free car? '66 250SL this time.