HybridZ

What did you do to your Z today?

Racer Z

I tried to replace my thermostat, the thermostat housing bolts came out along with a surprise, the housing threads.

Car is dead in the water (lol) until I get a replacement. I think John from baddog parts may have one and hes local! I'm crossing my fingers.

Replaced the clutch hydraulics. Like night and day.

Sito, I have a spare housing. Pm me if needed. Just cover the shipping.

Hey B. Whisky I really appreciate the generous offer but I already got one locally! I'm just waiting for the gaskets to come in so I can hopefully be back on the road soon.

thanks though!

finally finished my speakers box for 2-6x9 and 8" woofer all in the same box but each has its own chamber, I also installed some HID's H4 High/Low kit.

Wickiewicked240z

How did you do the wiring for your H4 HIDs? I'm about to buy a set myself but I'm weary as I'm not purchasing a plug and play kit (just a generic HID kit DDM's to be exact) Did you have to splice alot of wiring to get everything to work? Or was it not that bad?

How did you do the wiring for your H4 HIDs? I'm about to buy a set myself but I'm weary as I'm not purchasing a plug and play kit (just a generic HID kit DDM's to be exact) Did you have to splice alot of wiring to get everything to work? Or was it not that bad?

Well I bought a Hight/Low HID kit. Plus I had ebay special 7" round headlights which I need to modified cause the glare is everywhere. I would suggest you buy the kit Its not that expensive.

Well since I've reached the money barrier on the project with no money foreseeable in the near future. I've been going through the pile of parts I took off in the cheap disassemble phase. Trying to see what's salvageable, and clean and paint them. Today I reinstalled the pedal box and steering wheel. Not so much for mock up, more to just keep things fresh in my memory on how it all goes back together. It's important to do when you're bored, broke, and the project is gonna take a while. The wife said I had a year start to finish.....I'd like a little of what she's smokin...

Got the new thermostat housing in with the new thermostat, but it seems the car is still overheating... *sigh looks like its time for a new rad.

Is it normal for your intake manifold to be burning hot to the touch? As well as your intercooler piping?