HybridZ

What color should i paint my z

Jwinnsrt

Well im in need of some help you guys. Before i install my sbc 421 stroker in my z i would like to get the car painted, but i cant decide on which color. I was looking for something unique and different. Here are a few colors i had in mind tell me what you think or suggest other colors pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

post-36033-0-22553300-1382627959_thumb.jpg

post-36033-0-85677200-1382627974_thumb.jpg

post-36033-0-18067200-1382628006_thumb.jpg

post-36033-0-99845400-1382628031_thumb.jpg

That olive color would look sweet in metallic. Have you checked out metallic orange?

If your are planning to do it yourself, you could save a ton of money. Me and a good buddy painted his car and did all the minor body work in my carport in 2 weekends. Primer, color, clear + knick knack junk cost us about $1500 or less. The tools we bought cost us a bit less, but we planned on doing 3 more cars in the next few years to offset that price.

• 2 weeks later...

Look for 307 Pacific Blue.  My '74s original (and next) color.  It was the Nissan version of Daytona Blue, which is pretty much what that civic color is.  Also, the 303 Green Metallic for the 260-280 Z is incredible too.  I bought a tool storage lid out of a junker just to have an example of that emerald green.

Paint codes with pics that aren't super accurate - but it's better than nothing.   http://zhome.com/History/ZColorGallary/index.html

Edited by twofouroh