HybridZ

WOO HOO! $1.98 A Gallon!!!

Datsun350Z

A station here in Dallas made a boo boo with their price and was marked at 27 cents instead of $2.07 at the pump and the word spread quickly. You would think that if there is a sudden line of cars in the streets and the police directing traffic that you would check the price of your pumps right away right? Noooo, it took them almost the whole day to figure it out and people were bringing containers and filling up their tanks for like $7. Most of them said it was pay back for the last three months! I just felt a little sorry for the station owner for their error.

The lowest gas i found today was $2.00 at the Tom Thumb stations.

It's $2.31 at the Arco about a mile from me. I'm glad it's not $3.50 anymore....in my truck with the 34 gallon tank that's a S$$Tload of money......glad I have a short commute.....

I'd like to see it under $2.00 around here soon......I was paying $1.35 for gas last summer in Hillsboro OR...... :shock:

A station here in Dallas made a boo boo with their price and was marked at 27 cents instead of $2.07 at the pump and the word spread quickly. You would think that if there is a sudden line of cars in the streets and the police directing traffic that you would check the price of your pumps right away right? Noooo, it took them almost the whole day to figure it out and people were bringing containers and filling up their tanks for like $7. Most of them said it was pay back for the last three months! I just felt a little sorry for the station owner for their error.

The lowest gas i found today was $2.00 at the Tom Thumb stations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............DAMMIT...