HybridZ

Car Thieves Get Owned, Dont Mess with Canadian Teg Owners

zguy95135

http://torontointegras.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=22318

I get home at 3:00am from a friends house. Was in bed on my laptop when my alarm went off at 3:40am. I have the Compustar 2 way pager alarm the newest one that Jeff offers at his shop. See when the pager remote goes off there are 2 different alerts. One is just when there is a light shock by the car for example a cars exhaust driving by, or there is a deep alert which means someone hit your car or tried to open the hood, doors or trunk when the alarm is active.

So last night was dead silent no rain at all no thunder or any other noise that could triger the deep alert. I quickly jumped out of my bed and heard that the alarm was only active for 5 secs or so. In the 5 secs i grabbed my remote and keys trying to disarm it because the neighbours get pissed. I tried to press the button and the car would not respond.

I was in my shorts quickly ran outside bare foot and run to the side of my house on the street where my car was parked. I couldnt park it on the driveway cause it was full by my tenants and i couldnt get into the garage. I run as fast as i can to see there was a car race off 100 m in front of my car and turn the crescent. then i heard the car getting the ♥♥♥♥ ripped out of it for a good 20 secs. This person was in the hurry to make sure no one saw them.

Firs thought i had was someone hit my car and ran. I come close to my car to find any dents and didnt see any BUT my hood was open. Not totally but you know just open like someone just pressed the lever. I was SHOCKED because my hood release is relocated and my doors were still locked. I am fcukin confused and freaking out. In the mean while all this is happening my remote keeps beeping ever few secs with the shock animation on and not responding if i press a button.

I open my hood and i see that my negative battery terminal is disconnected...so the fuckers opened my hood and disconnected the battery terminal to shut the alarm. I thought like a fuckin thief...why would i do that. Then it hit me, disarm the alarm because neighbours heard it...leave the hood open and come back a little later when the alarm is already off for now cut the siren get rid of the alarm and take the car.

At this time i am soo freakin glad i got this alarm because of the hood sensor that trigerred the alarm. But i was still baffled how they opened my hood without getting in the car. So what my smartass does is since i am wearing just a t shirt go inside the house dress warm come back and sit inside my car.

I came outside again go to my car at like 3:50am with a 7 iron golf club and i sat inside my car waiting for them until 6:00am. Im tired, cold, falling asleep and i dont know what to do. Every car that comes by i look at it closely. Thank god for tints so no one can see me inside. Then i see a car creepin at like 6:05am and parks like 20m away from my car.

They sat there for about 10 mins until i decided to make a move. I started my car pulled the fastest u turn off of a driveway and started to drive towards them. Now i call my reinforcements, not fuckin police cause they suck balls, but a couple of my friends that knew about the situation. i start driving towards them in rage and they take off peelin out in a black 4 door civic ex with black rims full black tints and the best part. I GOT THE LICENSE PLATE!!!!!

I got the plate not to give to cops but to beat the ♥♥♥♥ out of them if i dont catch them. I start chasing them for a good 10 mins around residential area by my house. I tried to be sneaky and stop chasing them and they were pulling all sorts of u turns here and there because they didnt know where i was.

Then we get on the main rd 16th ave going west from mccowan. They were falling right in the trap. Both my friends live on Rodick Rd just before Woodbine Ave. One has an RX8 and the other a Dodge Stealth. So me n the civic are driving im trying to follow as close as i can and they got scared and gunned the car. The guy was atleast going 140 to 150 on 16th ave. I was careful of the speed and kept on following. Then my 2 friends saw the guy pass by where they were waiting and they joined the cruise.

The guy turned on Woodbine and i told my friends that i will stay way back out of sight and you guys follow him but at a reasonable distance they dont get suspicious. They do that and they ended up in a school parking lot. They wait outside the lot for me. I get there and all 3 of us go in with our lights off because the civic turned its off so we cant see it. My friend then turned his RX8 lights on which are fuckin BRIGHT. Lit up the whole lot. We had him cornered.

Get the ♥♥♥♥ out the car with a cricket bat a golf club and my friends 2 huge ass bear paws that he can fight wel with. The fuckers wouldnt open the car. A brown guy and a tamil inside. Brown guy driving.

This part is x rated. My friend gets pissed and starts to lightly bang the window with the bat telling them that if they dont open he will break it. Then the tamil on the other side tries to run of but my friend with the rx8 and with no weapon grabs him and literally body slams him. We get in the car get the other ♥♥♥♥♥♥ out and both my friends had them on the ground pinned. i checked the car and guess what...I WAS FUCKIN RIGHT.

THey had that crow bar to open the car lock by thte window and fuckin to my surprise that little pump that caa uses to get inside your door without damaging it. I find ♥♥♥♥ written on papers my address, my car colour, make, it fuckin said JDM front beside it $1000, rims beside it $800 to $1000, sound system and some other ♥♥♥♥.

Then i saw other cars writen down with the addresses. We asked them and they lied obviously. The more they lied the more they got licked. I kid you not these 2 guys got the fuckin beating of a lifetime. And lets just say that all of us got gas money from them . We fuckin robbed them for every penny they had. Like $150 from them.

Alot of you might say why didnt u call the cops. BECAUSE cops suck donkey balls when it comes to theft with cars. I have herad one to many stories on this board to not get the cops involved and they do NOTHING about the situation. So what i did was take ♥♥♥♥ in my own hands this way i get things done. I never had so much fun beating a ♥♥♥♥ out of someone especially knowing they tried to steal my whip. My car means A LOT to me and i cant picture it being gone.

Anyway just wanted to share this with you guys. AND this is not a sad ending like most it is a fuckin happiest ending ever. Thank god and thank compustar for the hood sensor. Now i gotta make sure that this car is in the garage 24 7 365 even if it involves me moving every single car at my house.

♥♥♥♥ YOU THIEVES ...you think you are smart...some of us are smarter than you think!!!!

I know what he did was technically illegal, and I don't think he should have taken their money but still. For everyone who had their car stolen its a little good, old fashioned justice :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 357 Mag by my bed. I won't actually shoot anyone other than in self defense but they don't known that. If I shoot way above their heads, the worst that can happen to me is a fine for discharging a firearm in public.

That's awesome! I would do the same thing if the situation fell into my lap! I would have burned that Honda to the ground though! What are they going to do call the cops on you and tell them that while trying to steal your car you caught them and beat the ♥♥♥♥ out of them and then burned their car to the ground? LOL

Guy

Right on. If they were unconscience, then I would of yanked the ecu out of the honda and cut all the fuel lines. Then take out what ever goodies they had in the car. "Try to steal my ride, I take your parts as penaty :P "

"Violence isn't the answer but, it sure is the answer to making me feel better :p"

You know, in this case I think calling the cops would have been much more useful than beating them up.

Those guys were obviously well organized. Where did they get their detailed lists of multiple cars from? Probably from one of the shops that the guy did buisines at. Would have been nice to get the whole crew and not just the repo men. Might even have led to a shop with a bunch of other people's cars.

But that wouldn't have made for such an entertaining internet story.

Pop's right about catching the whole crew or at least the shop(s) involved. BTW, there may have been a reward for helping with the bust.

You know, in this case I think calling the cops would have been much more useful than beating them up.

Those guys were obviously well organized. Where did they get their detailed lists of multiple cars from? Probably from one of the shops that the guy did buisines at. Would have been nice to get the whole crew and not just the repo men. Might even have led to a shop with a bunch of other people's cars.

But that wouldn't have made for such an entertaining internet story.

That was a good read...when I lived in Toronto I lived literally minutes from the location of this incident, so I felt I was reading his description.

I would not have called the police either, a little homestyle justice works just fine for me.

Tamils are originally from Sri-Lanka and represent a large percentage from that island, they have been fighting for literally decades to gain power there, and many have left Sri Lanka and migrated to Europe and North America. I know for a fact that in Toronto, there is a whole police division dedicated to them as there is alot of upset violence associated with them, amongst themselves and against others.

Yasin (the Brown Guy).

I grew up in the Bronx and one night I was looking out my bedroom window and saw a guy carrying a large laundry bag and peeping into car windows parked along the block. He was going from car to car down the block and had stuff in the bag already. I had the lights off in my second floor window and the window was open. He couldn't see me watching him. I went to the closet to grab my BB gun that looked like a rifle. I turned on the light then went back to my window. I pointed the rifle to him and tapped the muzzle on the window frame. He heard the noise, looked up, dropped his bag and ran like a deer! I called the cops and they showed up to pick up the bag about 5 minutes later. The look on his face was priceless when he saw the muzzle pointed at him! afraid-smiley-9078.gif

Dumb ass thieves...

While were on the subject, thieves tried to break into our business one night. They used something to pry the deadbolt to unlock, broke the door lock on the bottom and kept ramming and pushing the door till the door frame came off an inch from building. The reason why they couldn't get in was you had to PULL the door to open it. :willy_nil Thieves always get the upper hand when they break into my business causing more damage than actual cash stolen. It's nice to hear a story where the good guys win.