HybridZ

oh my God, it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

big-phil

this thing really does work! I just started the car for the first time! I had to copy alot of Moby's basic settings, and use a map of a close set up. But it runs! I am so happy. wo ho!!!!! MsnS baby!!!

I have some fine tunning, i have to keep my foot on the gas a little, and then I'm going to tune with a wideband. But it freekin runs. BIG SIGH>>>>>>>>

this thing really does work! I just started the car for the first time! I had to copy alot of Moby's basic settings, and use a map of a close set up. But it runs! I am so happy. wo ho!!!!! MsnS baby!!!

I have some fine tunning, i have to keep my foot on the gas a little, and then I'm going to tune with a wideband. But it freekin runs. BIG SIGH>>>>>>>>

Congratulations! This looks startingly like my first post in the old Yahoo Forums in 2003...

(Ominous Music Plays)

Continues on, I wish you continues success! "Great when a plan comes together!"

COngrats!

I luv my megasquirt.

I'll post my maps asap...they work extremely well (but also extremely rich)

I'm at square one again as I try to tune leaner (the IDLE was 12:1, WOT was 7:1 and at 6psi I still have as much power as a stock L28ET ZX)

I kept wondering why I was still bogging when my accel enrichment was set to like 1.7....

then the wideband came in and I realized...WHOA! :P

Good luck phil

can't wait to see the vid!

Thanks for the replys guys! A video will sure follow.

I seem to be fouling plugs now? so I think I am WAY rich! I don't have a wideband yet I was going to tune with a friends, but the car wont run for more than a min. or so before it will foul the plugs.

I used these basic settings in Moby 1st post here:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=112931

someone with 440 supra injectors PLEASE share what you have in those fields from the link.

cranking prime table, and after start inrichment is what i"m not sure about? I've got something wrong to be fouling plugs so bad---gas soaked.

I've got what looks to be good spark though.

thanks again guys!

I feel a guitar hero rock video coming on! I just got mine started on the base code as well! Runs like garbage, but I drove it a mile to put gas in it! I'm going to try and fool with it today, I'm sure it's running super rich. I'm going to try to fiddle with BRAAP's settings that he posted in his classified, since his was NA too.