HybridZ

Whats the one part you want for your Z, but cannot have?

CArFAn

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gias_stradia.gif

retail is around 1500 per seat...

sure i could get a set...if i saved up for 3 months, but im far too practical for that...

thats why im going to make seats that kinda look like them... the exception being, they'll be made from aluminum

My wifes blessing, just once can't she say "yes, you SHOULD do that to your car", or "your right, your car does look better"

Dang Phil, first we were mystery front spook buddies, and now we're "my wife can't see the vision!" buddies! They must be twins seperated at birth...

Understanding parents :eek:

haha same here. that aint never gona happen. I hear this everyday after i get back from school.

When you started the car this morning you woke us and the whole neighborhood up, when are you going to get "that" fixed? When are you gona sell it? :rolleyesg

• Administrators

Hmm… Quite a few really cool parts listed so far. Here are a couple of my all time must haves…

1) 650 HP @ 10,700 RPM, 320 lbs torque @ 10,400 RPM, 180 degree V-8 crankshaft, YEE HAA…

2) And this track in my pasture..

Infinitv8Small.jpg

InfintitiV-8Small.jpg

InfinityV-8Small.jpg

SportsParkLarge.jpg

Understanding parents :eek:

Hahaha. Funny thing is my dad got hit by the Z bug HARD! He's been wondering whether to drop my MS'd ZXT engine in his 76 280z or to fix both of them up :flamedevi

Then we both chipped in and bought my mom a Mazda Miata and we can get away with almost any car project now :mrgreen:

Mario