HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

If these are Konig rewinds... why is there a Watanabe logo on the center caps?

If there ARE rewinds, I'd be interested in seeing more of your specs (offset, etc) cause I'm looking to get a set of wheels to fill out some ZG flares. If they're Wats.... well then I guess that's just out of my price range...

yep they are wats.

but, i too would like to know offsets and stuff

Here are my Wheels:

wheels.jpg

They are 17 x 7.5 with 1.25" spacers for zero offset. I suppose that makes them about +30 offset.

A mystery wheel to me since they were already on the car from the P.O.

Can someone identify them? I've seen seen a few of them rolling around on Hondas, but never on a Z.

I want some 17 x 8.5" wide Rota RB's in hyper black!! What do you guys think? Ditch these in favor of the RB's?

I like the wheel on the left!

:shock:

It was a Joke about the rewinds, when those wheels came out I was getting several Pm's a week asking how I liked my rewinds and other various questions. Kinda aggravating after going to the trouble to get real wat's...but no knock off's have quite got it yet, for me the RS8 is still the best wheel for the Z. THe Rota RbR's are great due to the fact that they are 17's but there is just something off, they just dont look old school

But anyway, they are Watanabe RS8-R's 16x9 -13mm f and 16x9.5 -19 rear.

Wheels and tires mounted.

Some specs would'nt hurt... ;)

Tires?

I'll quote you on the rims;

They're Centerline Big Sur's 17x9.5" with a 5" back space. They've jumped in price again since I've bought them. They are now also being called "Thrusters," if I had to buy wheels again I wouldn't buy them just because I can afford more/better wheels, but I'm happy with them now and going to use them.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showpost.php?p=743882&postcount=46

Sorry mull I believe they are 255/45/17 rears and 250/45/17 fronts BFG's. Could be wrong I'm horrible with tire sizes. Wheels are Centerlines that have been powdercoated EAS Magic Black: 17x9.5

++++++++EDIT++++++

tires are 275/40/17 Rear and 255/40/17 Front