HybridZ

Asking for Prayers

SuperDan

As a fellow Marine it is always hard to hear about soldiers who die in combat. All I know is her parents can be very proud of thier daughter for serving and defending our way of life! This was something she chose to do and for that Myself and all of her fellow Marines are eternally gratefull!! Semper Fi.

Rick Hughes

• Administrators

Her family is in our prayers.

It takes courage to make the commitment she made serving our country. In our prayers, Casey Casanova and her family, will be honored for the price paid by that commitment.

Thank you and God Bless, to all who have served,

Paul, Krystin, and the Ruschman family.

I'm very sorry to hear of your friends loss. They will be in my prayers. It's of little consolation, but I've rarely seen anything so eloquent as Abraham Lincoln's letter to a woman who lost 5 sons in a Civil War battle.

Mrs. Bixby, Boston, Massachusetts:

DEAR MADAM: I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

Yours very sincerely and respectfully,

Abraham Lincoln.

Mrs. Bixby, Boston, Massachusetts:

DEAR MADAM: I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

Yours very sincerely and respectfully,

Abraham Lincoln.

Amen, my prayers go out to the ones she leaves behind.

Thank you for her sevice to God and county!