HybridZ

Show your custom front.

swe_crazy

I started with the subtle Z kit and made it my own. I added the bottom, bumper feature, and radiator inlet to the front air dam.

DSC006162.JPG

DSC006131.JPG

DSC006142.JPG

P10100095.JPG

I cut the hood apart, moved the hump back 25", and built the radiator outlet. I also added a more rounded leading edge to the hood. The hood is mounted using 6 dzus fasteners. The front four dzus fasteners attach to custom hinges, and the rear two attach to brackets on the firewall. If I loosen the two rear dzus fasteners the hood opens as normal. If I remove all 6, I can remove the hood.

DSC00596.JPG

DSCN0771.jpg

I have blended a set of stock fiberglass headlight buckets into the Subtle Z fenders.

DSCN0777.jpg

DSC00809PLUS1.JPG

This one looks quite functional

Sorry you`we got it the wrong way. In Sweden we have a huge nuisance called polar bears and as you know all animals, but polar bears in particular, are attracted to the sweet smell of glycol. In order to keep them from thrashing the radiator you have to use some heavy equipment to hold them back.:icon56:

isbjorn_499459w.jpg

intercoolerphotoshoot3.jpg

modified Saturn VUE redline fascia. Held together with machine screws, washers, and pop rivets. that's about as gangster as it gets right there.

Dude you should just add some guns to the fenders and some hidden rocket launchers and your car could totally be in a video game or something.(Like twisted metal for those of you who remember that)

HAH