HybridZ

Say What You Want About ZCAR.COM

johnc

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for Christ's sake.

Let me again take this chance to apologize for my generation. We're idiots. I'm actually quite embarrassed by my honda driving peers. I promise we'll all do something stupid and kill ourselves off before we're 25. You can then go back to your regularly scheduled intelligent conversation.

So...they never answered the question, how much...

JUST KIDDING!

I agree, I am almost 30 now, and think I may have just missed the "entitlement" generation, or maybe it's because I was brought up in a house watching my Mom and Pop bust there butts to get what we needed as a family. What's the point of a project if someone else dose it for you? And what are the chances of actually doing any work to your car when you're to lazy to even figure out if the engine came stock with FI or carb? I would expect to get flamed and banned here for such ignorance.

I didnt read it all but ive seen TonyD say it many times before over at zcar. I stopped going to that site once i started noticing the same thing would come up every day. I really dont like how the forum is run with the whole new posts at the bottom new ones at the top. You cant really bring up an older thread and ask a question on it because no one will see it. Partly i think its the sites fault for not making it easy to search for information.

I will be honest things like getting torn apart like that is why I have been a member 6 years and have so few posts. I don't have the technical know-how to answer questions so I just ghost the forums. I have learned a ton, and use search function all the time. I might not post a lot but I have a lot of information in my brain!! I will say that I am to the point where I might be able to start contributing to the site in more technical aspects and it is a good feeling.

"I really dont like how the forum is run with the whole new posts at the bottom new ones at the top. You cant really bring up an older thread and ask a question on it because no one will see it. Partly i think its the sites fault for not making it easy to search for information."

Bringing that up is a big no-no!

http://www.zcar.com/forums/read/19/2085100

I'm just glad this website does not allow flamewars, period.

It's a waste of time, pixels, and bandwidth...

I completely disagree with you I think I might just start a flamewar right here with you dhp first I will make a personal attack on you, you are very unambiguous with your comments, then back it up with no substance... j/k

I frequent this site for the pure informational benefit and I am glad we have such amazing moderators. I am also thankful that people know that a thread like this doesn't go into 1st Gen tech just because that is the kind of car they own. I also hope I don't get banned for saying I was going to start a flame war with you. Although A cool (not good just cool) idea would be fun like 1 day a year have a huge flame war thread posted into the non-tech forum. Hey don't forget today is National Talk Like a Pirate Day. Have a great day me hearties.

Edited by 75280z
Sentence structure

Apparently the Zcar.com mods removed the thread. Bummer, I was looking for some entertainment tonight :icon45:

synopsis

newbie: Hey, I am thinking about buying a Z. If I stroke it,cam it, triple carb it, and add a blow through turbo how much power can I make. I know what I am talking about and am serious

Tony D: huh?? whatever..speechless

newbie: don't take that tone with me, I just asked a question, I'm not a ricer wanna be

Tony D: get a clue and search for two minutes to get days worth of answers to your question, slight beat down

newbie: waah, waah, you guys are rude, just answer my question

Tony D: You don't get it, more beat down

various posters: hey give the kid a break, the kid's a moron, this is what is wrong with the kids today, etc , etc

Tony D: beat down to the left, beat down to the right, beat down straight up the middle

Thread deleted

That's life on an internet forum.